A panicked life

Some short Gov angst.

Yes I know it is currently way to early for me to be posting but I don't care.

Sorry if theirs any bad grammar.

Gov sat in his chair, nervous for the day ahead, he always was. He sipped his coffee, the drink taking his mind off everything. He was always nervous, anxious you could say. He never knew why. His mind started panicking, it felt as if he wasn't himself. He slowed his breathing to calm down. He tried working for a bit, unable to do anything. He closed the laptop, the panic rising in his chest again. He felt as if the walls where squeezing him like a python, he could barely breath. He could feel tears roll down his cheeks. He sat there, visibly shaking for another few minutes. He calmed down after a while. Today's gonna be a great day. He thought, sighing loudly.

He walked downstairs to where everyone was. He could hear the chatter, the arguing, the gossip, everything. Meetings with all the states where the worst, they always got out of hand. He took a seat, the states soon noticed and quieted down. All the eyes where on him, he froze, not saying a word, barely blinking, barely breathing. He didn't know what to say, he felt the panic rise again. He started breathing, only faster. Each breath got faster and faster until, nothing.

The states panicked, unaware of what was going on. They where rushing around, worrying about what to do. Florida stood there in shock, he reached a hand out towards Gov's neck. He was breathing, he still had a pulse too, he passed out again. Florida told the others about what happened, he could hear them gasp and whisper to each other. He watched most of them go back to their rooms, only him, Louisiana, California, New York, and Texas where there. They kept a close eye on Gov, Florida was worried for him. Silent tears escaped Florida's eyes running down his cheeks as he stared at Gov. Loui reached a hand out to comfort his friend. Florida put his hand up, declining the offer, still not making. 

He looked at the others, California had a face full of worry, Texas the same, just more mild, New York on the other hand stared blankly, he looked like he didn't care. He still put on a façade so people would believe he cared. Florida looked at his best friend Loui, he had the same look of worry, only it seemed he was worried more about Florida and not Gov.

He looked over at Gov, seeing his eyes start to open slightly. He smiled, knowing he was waking up. 

"You alright?" Florida asked, his voice covered with concern.

"Yeah. What happened?" Gov asked, confused.

"You passed out." Florida told him.

All Gov did was nod. He couldn't believe he passed out again, he didn't want to believe it. He just sat there, unknowing of what to do.

Is this an idea that I have, Yes.

Do I wanna right the other states in diff scenarios, Yes.

Will I do it, Maybe.

Will I rewrite this later today, Probably.