Just sleep hon

Some short Kentucky x Georgia (KenGeo?) fluff.

____________

____________

Georgia got ready to go to bed, longing for the comfort of the mattress. He finished his nightly routine and hopped into bed. He waited for Kentucky to come to bed. After a couple minutes Kentucky came into the room, laying right next to Geo.

"Hey hon!" He cooed, turning over to face Geo.

"Hey, how are you?" Georgia responded, his eyelids drooping slightly.

"Pretty good, someone's tired." Kentucky said, looking at his boyfriend's eyes.

"Wow! You don't say!" Geo said sarcastically.

Kentucky laughed, finding his boyfriend's sarcasm adorable. He wrapped his arms around Geo and brought him closer. Geo hugged back in response, leaning his forehead on the other. Kentucky smiled, he loved seeing Georgia like this. Kentucky playfully ruffled Georgia's hair, messing it up. Neither of them cared though, they where going to bed anyways.

"We should turn off the lights and sleep." Geo said.

"Yeah probably." Kentucky said, flicking off the light switch.

The two cuddled in the darkness, pulling the blanket over them. They felt so calm and content as they snuggled deeper into each other. Geo was finding it hard to sleep though. He tried moving his body, but was unsuccessful in finding a comfortable position. He decided to turn back to his boyfriend, who was already asleep. He tried to fall asleep, but had no luck in doing so. He felt so tired, and yet awake. Why can't I just sleep?! He thought, frustrated at his body. 

He decided to wake up Kentucky. Maybe he can help. He thought, nudging the other to wake him up. 

"You up?" He asked.

"Hmm?" Kentucky replied, rubbing his barely open eyes.

"What you want?" He mumbled, tiredly.

"I can't sleep." Geo admitted, hoping his boyfriend would help him.

Kentucky didn't say anything, instead he yanked the state towards him. He wrapped his arms around him, Geo hugged back in response. Kentucky moved them so Georgia was laying on top of him. Geo nuzzled into his boyfriend's chest, smiling. Kentucky played with Geo's messy hair. Kentucky held Georgia in a warm embrace, not wanting to let go. Kentucky watched as the tired state eventually fell asleep. Kentucky smiled, and went back to sleep, still holding Georgia in his arms.