Pools

Maine x Maryland (MaineMary) fluff.
————————
————————

Maryland heard the door to his room swing open. He put the crab he had out back in the tank before turning his head to see who it was. He saw Maine standing in the door way, smiling at him. He jumped up and tackled Maine to the ground, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you!"  Maryland exclaimed happily.

"Get off me I can't breath!" Maine squeaked, he felt like he was getting crushed from the others weight on top of him.

"Ok!" Maryland said, jumping off of him.

Maine stood back up, laughing at the shorter males antics.

"I missed you too." Maine said.

"Do you wanna go swim in pool?" Maine asked.

"Sure!" Maryland exclaimed.

"Ok let's get changed then we'll head there." Maine stated.

Maryland nodded in response and ran into his room, Maine headed towards his. A few moments later Maine came back out, wearing blue swim trunks. Maryland exited his room, wearing swim trunks with his flag on them.

"Does everything have to have your flag on it?" Maine asked, an eyebrow raised in confusion.

"It's good ok!" Maryland stated.

"Ok." Maine responded, and grabbed Maryland's hand.

The pair walked towards the pool, opening the screen door that led outside. Maryland found a chair and set their stuff on it. He grabbed two bottles of sunscreen, tossing one to his boyfriend. He applied the white liquid onto his skin and waited for Maine to finish.

"What no 'can you put this on back?'" Maine asked, laughing.

"Sh-shut up and get in pool." Maryland laughed.

Maryland ran towards Maine and threw themselves into the cold water. Main sputtered as he got back to the surface. Rubbing water from his eyes before looking back at the other state.

"Don't ever do that again." Maine said, a hint of anger in his voice.

"I'm sorry." Maryland muttered, not wanting to make the taller state mad.

"Maybe I should get pay back?" Maine said as he snuck closer to the shorter state.

"Wait what are-" Maryland tried to say before he Maine pushed him to the water.

Maryland laughed as he reached the surface, coughing a bit. He smiled sheepishly at Maine.

"Yeah I kind of deserved that!" Maryland admitted.

"It's ok." Maine replied.

Maine noticed a raft, he swam towards it. He climbed on top of it, sprawling on it. He soaked in the warm sun, not noticing Maryland behind him. Maryland tried to climb on to of the raft. He failed miserably and fell back in to the water, almost taking  Maine down with him. Maine smiled before picking Maryland up and putting him on the raft next to him.

Maryland fell on to his boyfriend's chest, his facial feature looked even more beautiful in the sun. Maine put an arm over him, feeling the warmth on his arm. He let him lay on his chest, smiling gently. The two laid there for awhile as Maryland fell asleep on Maine's chest.