Confrontation

Is this more alcoholic Ohio stuff? Yes
TW: For mentions of alcohol, and mentions of drinking problems.
—————————
—————————
Indiana sat on the couch in between Ohio and Alabama, he looked at Alabama like he was asking him a question with his eyes. Alabama nodded in response, but didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"We need to talk." Indiana said, looking over at Ohio, his voice calm yet firm.

"Ok, what is it?" Ohio asked with extreme confusion.

"You're umm problem." Indiana asked, afraid that he was being confronting. Ohio looked at him with confusion.

"You're drinking problem, is what Indiana meant." Alabama chimed in, filling in Indiana's sentence, his voice with the same as Indiana's was earlier.

"I don't have a problem." Ohio responded, he was confused at what the others where saying. Having a couple drinks isn't a problem! He thought.

"You definitely do, it's become out of hand." Alabama said, his voice still firm.

Ohio had a look of confusion and anger on his face. He thought for a minute before responding.

"It's not like having a couple drinks is gonna hurt anyone!" Ohio responded with what he was thinking earlier, his voice angry.

"You're hurting yourself, and us." Indiana said, his voice plastered with concern.

"You'll continue hurting yourself if you don't stop." Indiana continued. Ohio was full of emotions but went silent.