Sleepy state

"Come home soon, I miss you guys and I want cuddles!"  Indiana whined into the phone as he waited for his boyfriends to respond. He hung up the phone shortly after they did.

He sat on the couch and watched YouTube, as he waited. He grabbed the blanket and brought it over to him, covering himself in the soft warmth. He yawned growing tired, but kept himself awake. If I'm gonna sleep it's gonna be with Alabama and Ohio." He said, using his courage and love to stay awake. 

He felt like he was sitting there for an eternity, when it had only been a few minutes. He whined quietly to himself again. His head perked up as he heard the door open, seeing Ohio and Alabama walk in. 

"Hey baby." Alabama greeted, sitting next to the shorter state.

"What do you wanna do?" Ohio asked, sitting on the other side of Indiana.

Indiana yawned again, relaxing farther into the soft cushions. 

"I'm tired." He said, smacking his lips slightly.

"Aww, you are?" Ohio asked, petting the shorter state's head. Indiana nodded, his eyelids feeling like they where becoming heavier and heavier.

Alabama face lit up as he got up from the couch, gaining confused looks from Indiana and Ohio. He picked up Indiana gaining a surprised yelp from the other male. Indiana immediately clung onto Alabama. Ohio still sat there, confused.

"You can come along you know?" Alabama pointed out, smiling at the confused state. Ohio quickly overcame his confusion and shot up to follow Alabama.

Alabama gently threw Indiana onto the bed, grabbing Ohio's hand and bringing him down with him. Ohio and Alabama ended up on either side of Indiana. The two cuddled up to the shorter male.

"Goodnight, I love you." Ohio said.

"I love you too." Alabama said.

Indiana didn't respond as he had already fallen asleep, the other two following soon after.

I want to write longer chapters but my brain still isn't able to decide what I want to write.