Popcorn

"BOO!" Indiana exclaimed, jumping out from the other room. Alabama jumped back in surprise.

"Did I get you?" Indiana asked, smiling.

"Yeah, a little." Alabama sighed in defeat, smiling down at the shorter state. Indiana smiled triumphantly, like he had just one first place in the olympics.

"Surprised you got scared." Ohio piped in.

"Hey! I wasn't scared, he startled me!" 'Bama retorted.

"Uh huh." The other two replied in sync, unconvinced.

"We should watch a movie!" Indi exclaimed happily, grabbing Alabama and Ohio's hand, and ran to the couch.

Indiana flopped onto the couch, dragging his two boyfriends down with him. He grabbed the remote and eyed the TV, looking at the movies. After a few minutes he landed on horror movie. Indiana smiled happily at the movie. He wrapped his arm around Alabama, the southern state hugged back. Ohio hugged Indi, nuzzling into his neck.

I feel like I'm forgetting something... Indiana thought. Popcorn! He remembered, feeling stupid that he forgot the delicious movie snack. Indiana paused the movie.

"Buckeye, can you grab some popcorn for us?" Indiana asked.

"No. I don't wanna get up." Ohio mumbled, the response muffled by Indiana's neck. Indiana looked over at Alabama.

"Can you get us popcorn?" Indi asked, looking up at 'Bama and giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." Alabama sighed playfully and got up to go make some popcorn. He came back a few minutes later and handed the bowl to Indiana.

"Are you happy now?" Alabama asked, smiling.

"Yes!" Indiana chirped. Alabama sat back down, hugging Indiana again.

Indiana unpaused the movie, and went back to watching it intently. He couldn't be happier.