A friendly conversation

Kentucky sat at a table, waiting for the Midwest state's arrival. A few minutes later he heard the door open, he didn't need to look to know who it was. Ohio stood in the doorway, taking off his coat and hanging it up. He came toward the table and sat at the opposite side of the Southerner.

"I got your letter. You wanted to speak with me?" Ohio asked, every part of him knew what they would be talking about. Ohio knew how protective Kentucky is of his family. This is going to be a nightmare. He thought, the serious look on his face never faltering.

"You know what happened in Atlanta, right?" Kentucky asked, a hint of anger in his voice. 

"Yes I am very aware." Ohio said, nodding his head.

"You knew what happened and did NOTHING!" Kentucky exclaimed, raising his voice to a yell at the last word.

"You knew what was going to happen to Georgia, MY GEO, and did NOTHING!" Kentucky exclaimed, getting angrier and angrier every second.

"I tried to stop Sherman from burning Atlanta!" Ohio said, if he was honest, he was a bit scared about what the protective dad would do.

"You didn't FUCKING TRY HARD ENOUGH!" Kentucky said loudly, seething with built up rage.

"He was already headed to Atlanta and wouldn't listen to me!" Ohio said, still staying as calm as he could.

"WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?!" Kentucky asked, screaming at the Midwesterner.

IDC and DC came downstairs to check out the commotion. They peered into the room the two states sat in, and noticed Ohio.

"'Io!" The twins exclaimed, almost in unison, as they ran toward their favorite uncle. Kentucky scooped them up and stop them, surprising the twins.

"Don't talk to him right now." Kentucky said, in a calm yet stern voice.

"Go head back up to you're rooms." Kentucky ordered the two kids upstairs before looking back at Ohio.

"I tried to warn you guys! I didn't want to see you or your family HURT!" Ohio tried to stress his point, but it was of no use.

"BULL! SHIT!" Kentucky screamed. Ohio opened his mouth to speak, but was immediately stopped.

"YOU DID FUCKING NOTHING TO HELP!" Kentucky screamed, his body filled with pure rage.

"YOU CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE!" Kentucky continued.

Ohio looked at where the kids where watching the commotion and sighed. He could see the fear in their faces.

"You're scaring the kids." Ohio said to Kentucky.

"If I'm scaring the kids than you need to leave, NOW!" Kentucky ordered, Ohio nodded and went to get his coat back on.

"YOU'RE DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY!" Kentucky screamed as he watched Ohio get his coat on. A few moments later Ohio opened the door to leave.

"Bye 'Io!" The twins said.

"Bye, I love you!" Ohio responded.

"No seeing the kids!" Kentucky said, glaring daggers into Ohio.

"I'll miss you!" Ohio said to the kids, before heading out the door.