Chapter 6

"What?" He chuckled, smiling.

As soon as I saw that smile, I swear that I exploded. "Nothing." I could feel myself blushing.

"Hello, I'm Stephanie and I'll be serving you today," A waitress said. "What can I get started for you guys?"

"I'll have an Arnold Palmer," Ville looked at me. "What would you like?"

"I'll just have a water," I smiled at Stephanie.

"Alright," She walked away.

"You look beautiful," He told me.

"Thanks."

"I feel a bit underdressed. I just normally see how you wear you don't really wear anything fancy."

"No, that beanie is so fucking fancy...What are you talking about?"

He smirked. "Why thank you. Do you even know who I am?"

I nodded my head. "You're Ville Valo from H.I.M."

"How would you know?"

"I've listened to your record before (Greatest Lovesongs Vol. 666). My son and I love singing 'Wicked Game'."

"Seems like you're a fan."

"Yes, I am. But, the question is, do you know who I am?"

"I'm the reason why this whole thing was set up."

"What do you mean?"

"I asked a friend of Neil's to set this up. I know messed up it is, but I really, really wanted to see you."

Hearing those words come out of Ville Valo's mouth made me so happy. "That's exciting. I would have never guessed that." It was crazy how I was just talking to my family about him. 

"Here you go," Stephanie set down our drinks in front of us. "Are you guys ready to order?"

I looked down at the menu really fast and scanned it to see if there were burgers. "Um, yeah, may I have a burger please?"

Ville chortled. "Me too."

"The classic?" Stephanie asked. 

"Yeah," Ville and I said in unison. 

"It'll be right out," She smiled, taking our menus and walking away. 

"Why did you laugh?" I asked. 

"Do you see how you're dressed?" He pointed to my dress and hair. "That was so rude, I'm so sorry."

"Jesus Christ, Ville," I started to fake cry. "Now I have to order a fucking pasta!"

He chuckled. "So, you have a son, correct?"

"Mhm."

"How old is he?"

"He's one."

"And his name?"

"Ashton Ross Wonders."

"Wow, taking Neil's last name?"

"It's Neil's first child and I want him to feel included."

"Why wouldn't he feel included?"

"Well, we're not together anymore," I took a sip of my water. "And Ashton might have to be going back and forth. On top of that, Neil has a movie coming up soon and he has to go to Florida to film it."

"But where's the part where you feel included?"

"He came out of me. I think that's pretty special. I get to say that I put up with him for so long and I threw up and got sick, and the pain!"