Chapter 54

August 29, 2002

I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. I was going to the MTV Awards and wanted to make an impression. I was wearing a bikini that I was uncomfortable in, but I wanted to have some fun. It was a white bikini and the bottom rode up my butt which made it even better. 

We all had to stay in a hotel in New York just for the awards. It would be worth it in the end, though. 

I kissed Ashton on the forehead and then kissed Ville goodbye. I was upset that he wasn't going, but he was just staying with Ashton.

"I don't like what you're wearing," He said. 

"Then don't look."

"I don't want other people looking."

"I don't mean to sound mean at all, but this is my body. I can do whatever the fuck I want with it."

He kissed me. "Knock them dead. We'll be watching!"

"Great," I smiled and grabbed a jacket, then wrapped it around me. My mom didn't know what I was wearing which was going to make things more interesting. We drove together to the awards and thank God the Bam, Johnny Knoxville, and Steve-O were going because as soon as I arrived, they were going to pour a bucket of water on me so that my breasts would be fully revealed. 

We got out of the car and I left my jacket in the car. Then, I saw Bam and he walked up to me. 

"You excited?!" He yelled. 

"I'm kind of regretting my decisions!" I chuckled. 

Bam called over Johnny and Steve-O and they set the bucket of water on the ground.

"What the fuck do you think you're wearing?!" My mom yelled as she saw me. 

"Oh, now you notice?" I chuckled. "Wait, I don't want to be dripping wet when I go up there."

"Don't tell me we brought a bucket of water for nothing," Bam sighed. 

"This is going to look so fucking stupid," I muttered, then stuck my breasts into the tub of water. I walked up to Bam and asked if they were showing. 

"Yeah," He said. 

"Great. Let's go!"

My mom was already far ahead of us, so I walked up the steps under the canopy and heard a bunch of cheering. 

"Feel like Rose McGowan?" Bam whispered in my ear. 

"Not really," I chuckled. 

Halfway through walking, Bam gave me a piggy back ride to the inside of the Music Hall. 

"I hope Ville doesn't see this," Bam chuckled loudly and then he set me down. "Have fun."

"You too."

"What exactly did you get nominated for?"

"My mom and I got nominated for, 'Most Dramatic Performances'."

"Both of you?"

"Yeah."

"How sweet."

"Okay, I have to get going. Bye now."

I walked to where my mom was sitting and sat down next to her. 

"You excited?" She asked me. 

"Very," I smiled. "I'm a little nervous though."

"Why?"

"I mean, why wouldn't I be? I also have to present the rapper award with Bam and Johnny and Steve-O."