Chapter 71

April 15, 2003

As soon as we landed, I kissed Ville. 

"What was that for?" He asked. 

"I just felt like doing it."

We flew to Prague to shoot "The Sacrament" music video. After a little, we got our bags and walked out. 

Bam decided to hop on Ville's back, causing Ville to fall down. I just rolled my eyes and heard a bunch of squealing. I looked to my right and saw a bunch of girls running towards me. 

"Are you Adette Morgenson?!" They asked me. 

"Um, yeah," I replied. 

"Can you sign an autograph for me?!" A blond girl asked. 

"Where?"

"My tits!"

My eyes widened as I grabbed a marker they had. "Um, sure."

She pulled down her shirt and I signed her breasts. Soon, all the other girls did it and I signed theirs. 

"Can we get a picture?!" One of them asked. 

"Sure," I shrugged my shoulders. 

They handed Bam a camera, then I posed with them-making the rock symbol while sticking my tongue out-and they walked away. Before I knew it, there was a huge mob of people yelling at me. 

"Jesus!" I exclaimed. 

People started putting out papers in the air, so, I just signing the the ones that I could see. As I was doing that, a man put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me towards him. I started yelling for him to stop and tried to pull away, but it was no use. He ended up kissing me and I could see him eyeing my breasts. 

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT!" I shouted, trying to get away from him. 

He just smirked and groped me, causing me to scream. I slapped him in his face and spat on him and backed away. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM?!" I yelled. "GET AWAY FROM EVERYONE, YOU FUCKING CREEP!" 

I started crying as I saw him just smirking. 

"Are you alright?" Ville put his hand on my shoulder. 

Then, a man started beating up the man that groped me and I gasped. 

"He won't touch you ever again," The man who beat him up approached Ville and I. 

"Thanks," I smiled, still crying. 

I went back to the mob and started signing the rest of the papers, then walked back to Ville. 

"That happened?" Ville asked me. 

"What did?" I asked. 

"He fucking groped you?!"

"Yeah, but-"

He ran over to the man and started yelling at him and beating him up. 

"STOP IT!" I screamed and then security came over to us and kicked us out. 

Eventually, everyone came out of the airport-HIM members, director, Bam, etc. 

Ville hugged me while I was crying and I just shook my head. 

"I feel disgusting," I said. "Like, I can still feel his hand there."

"Want me to kiss it better?" He smirked.