Chapter 77

September 15, 2003

Taylor drove me to my mom's house and we got ready there (along with Caron, Paul's wife Arielle, Jenn Rivell, April Margera, and Ville's mom Anita). When I was picking out my bridesmaids, I realized that I didn't have that many friends. 

Jessie-my wedding planner-arrived all ready to go and was hanging out Taylor (they were both making sure everything was going alright) as my mom helped me get ready. 

"You want me to curl it?" My mom asked me. 

"Yeah."

"I can't believe it. You're so grown up, Adette."

"No I'm not."

"You're getting married!"

"I know, Mom."

"Hey, are you alright?"

"Not really."

"You nervous? That's alright. Everyone's nervous on their wedding day."

She started talking about how nervous people get, but I was just upset. I wanted to talk to Ville about everything before we actually got married. I needed to make sure that his schedule was going to be flexible. I couldn't believe I didn't talk to him about any of this before. I guessed that I was so eager just to be with him. 

I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old with him, not wait on my bed for him to come home from tour or making an album. If we were to have kids, he would have to stay with them and help me raise them. 

I stopped thinking and just looked at myself. 

"Wow," I lightly chuckled. "Thanks, Mom."

"Yeah. I'll get your dress."

I took off my clothes and she helped me get into my dress (A/N The one above). As soon as she saw me, she started bawling. 

"Mom, you're going to make me cry," I chuckled. 

"Then cry, goddammit!"

I couldn't help myself, so I hugged her and cried. I would miss her so much, but it would be exactly the same. I would still come over to her house all the time. 

"Where are you guys going for your honeymoon?" She asked me as I walked downstairs. 

"We're not going somewhere right away. We might wait until next year."

As soon as everyone saw me, they started compliment me and hugging me. 

"Alright don't get the dress dirty!" My mom shouted. 

We all lifted a piece of my dress and as I walked outside, I saw a black limo in the front of my mom's house. I gasped and got inside and so did everyone else. 

"Perks of having a rich best friend," Taylor whispered playfully in my ear. 

I chuckled and hugged her. 

"Are you nervous?" Caron asked me. 

"Very nervous."

As soon as we arrived, I saw everyone already sitting down. 

"Oh God," I started breathing heavily. 

"Adette, it's alright," Taylor placed her hand on my leg. "Just breathe."

Everyone got out of the car, but I stayed inside. 

"Follow me," Jessie said. 

As soon as I got out, everyone huddled around me and we walked inside this tent at the top of the beach.