Chapter 7

I continue to sob as I go into his kitchen and check the clock to see that it's only eleven. I slid down the wall and drown myself in cries. 

"ADETTE?!" Ville screamed. 

I looked up and walk out of the kitchen. I saw him and he walked over to me. I couldn't do anything but cry. He hugged me and rubbed my back. 

"I'm sorry," I said, finally calmed down. 

"Why are you sorry?"

"I probably woke you up and-"

"Hey, I was just calling a friend. What happened?"

"I just had a nightmare."

"What kind of nightmare?"

I let go of him. "I was kidnapped and raped a couple years ago, I think. I don't even fucking remember. And I had a dream that I got raped again and-" I started crying again. "It just randomly happens. I randomly get these dreams that remind me of it and I can't stop them!"

He hugged me again. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you still tired or...?"

"I'm still tired."

"Okay," He grabbed a pillow and propped it up on the couch and handed me two blankets, then laid down on the other side of the couch.  "If you need me wake me up."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning to the sound of sizzling. I rub my eyes and sit up to find Ville making food.

"GOOD MORNING!" He hollered. 

I chuckled. "Good morning."

"Okay, so, I have a toothbrush and hairbrush sitting on my sink in my bathroom upstairs."

"Thanks."

I rushed upstairs and brushed my hair and teeth. It was as if he had knew me. I ran downstairs and sat down on a seat behind his island. 

"What are you making?" I asked. 

"Eggs."

"Yum."

"Want some?"

"Sure."

"Oh, your phone has been buzzing nonstop-last night and this morning. I didn't want to wake you up, though. I'm sorry."

"It's fine," I grabbed my phone from the couch and noticed I had numerous calls from my mother, Richard, Till, and Neil. I groaned and called my mom. 

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?!" She yelled. 

"Jesus Christ," I chuckled. "I just spent the night at Ville's house."

"Who the fuck is Vilte?"

"What the fuck? What? No, no, Mom, I didn't say-It's Ville, not Vilte."

"It's probably Romanian or something. No, Russian."

"Finnish! God!"

I couldn't help but overhear Ville laughing, making me chuckle. 

"When are you coming back?" She asked. 

"I'm having breakfast over here then I'll be back."

"You better."

"Please tell everyone that I'm alright and I didn't die."

"No, you can do that. Bye!"

I shook my head and sat back down. "My mother acts way younger than she is."

He handed me a plate with eggs and a fork. "I need some clarification on that phone call."

"She called you Vilte and said that it was probably Romanian or Russian."

"Oh," He laughed. "That's priceless."

"Thanks for the eggs."

"Sure. Do you need me to drop you off?"

"If you don't mind."

"I don't."

"I'm really, really sorry about last night. I'm so embarrassed."

"Why are you embarrassed? That's heartbreaking."

"It is?"

"Well, yeah, and it's traumatic. You can't help it."

"It's so upsetting," I dragged on. 

"Overbearing."

"Overbearing? What?"

"Don't know. I was just throwing out some words."

After eating our eggs, I washed everything as he went to the bathroom. 

"You didn't have to do that," He said. 

"You made food for me and paid for dinner and lunch. The least I could do is wash some dishes."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah," I said sadly. I grabbed my stuff and we got into his car. I gave him the directions to my house as we jammed out to some music. 

When we arrived, I got out of the car and thanked him. 

"Do you need me to walk you up?" He asked. 

"No, I got a key," I said. "But thank you."

"Yeah."

As I walked off, I shouted, "WAIT!" I ran to him and he rolled down his window. "Do you have a piece of paper or a pen?"

"I have a pen, but no paper," He handed me the pen. 

I wrote down my number on his arm. "Call me sometime."

"Will do. Goodbye."

"Bye."

I ran up to the door and unlocked it. When I opened it up, all I heard was yelling and screaming.