Chapter 115

February 1, 2007

"Fuck it!" I shouted as I took a drag.

I threw it away and then walked inside of the wedding shop with Everleigh in my arms. 

I was very pissed off. Corey's and my wedding was in two months and I still didn't have a fucking wedding dress. 

"Everleigh," I cooed. "Everleigh, hi, baby."

"What dress do you want?" Simone asked. 

"I don't know-just something black."

"Don't you have a wedding to go to?" Melissa asked me. 

"Yeah," I nodded my head. "Corey and I are going to a wedding in two days."

"Whose?" Floor asked. 

"Bam Margera and Missy Rothstein."

"Bam Margera?!" Taylor exclaimed. 

"Shush!" I whispered as we looked at the dresses in the store. 

"How do you know Bam Mar-Fucking-Gera?!"

"Ville and Bam used to be best friends," My mom replied to Taylor's questions as I found a black dress that looked cute. 

"Mom, hold Everleigh," I handed her to my mom. 

"Why couldn't Corey keep her?" Simone asked. 

"I wanted to take her," I struggled as I tried to take the dress off the rack. 

"Let me help," Taylor helped me grab it off and I stared at it in awe. 

"Let's grab at least one white one," My mom pleaded. 

"Fine," I said. "I'll go look for a white one-you guys ask for a dressing room."

I snatched Everleigh from my mom's hands and walked over into the other aisle. It was weird because the dress was dark purple and black, but was with the other white dresses. 

"Are you Adette Morgenson?" Someone asked. 

I turned around and saw a boy (who looked like a teenager) standing there. 

"Yes," I replied. 

"Oh my God! I love your movie and that one song you did!"

"Thank you!"

"Jaxon!" A woman shouted. 

"I have to get going, bye," He waved bye to me and I giggled. 

I looked at the white dresses and found one that had beading, a sweetheart neckline, and a mermaid dress. It wouldn't have hurt me to try it on. 

A worker came up and asked me if I was in need of assistance, so I had her grab the dress and we walked over to the dressing room my friends and mother got me. 

"Okay," I handed Everleigh to my mom. "Me trying on my very first wedding dress...for Corey's and my wedding."

I smirked, but then called my mom to help me put on the dress. She handed Everleigh to Simone and came inside of the dressing room with me. 

"Alright," She slipped the dress out as I took off my clothes. 

I put on the white dress first and spun my mom around-I didn't want her seeing me. 

"Okay, get out," I told her in the nicest way possible. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I looked nice. The white really brought out my eyes. I shook my head, then opened up the door and walked out of it.