Chapter 74

April 18, 2003

"Where is everyone?" Ville muttered. 

We walked around to the back and stopped as soon as we saw that there was a wedding. We ran back to our car and saw everyone. 

"There's a fucking wedding!" Bam shouted. 

Joe (the other director) came out and he looked pissed. 

"This is fucking ridiculous," He said. 

"They're getting married," I defended them. "Come on. This is supposed to be the happiest day of their lives. Give them a motherfucking break."

"Oh, go fuck yourself," Joe said. 

"Hey, that's my job," Ville and Bam both started laughing. 

"We could go to the backyard and shoot Adette's shots," Bam suggested. 

"That would work," Joe nodded his head. "But we'd have to go to the very, very back."

"Adette, go get your clothes on," Bam told me. 

I walked inside of the mansion, grabbed the black dress and boots, put them on, then wrapped a coat around me. I ran over to them and stood next to Ville. 

"Adette!" Bam shouted. "Get your ass over here!"

I ran over to him. "What?"

"You're going to walk at the bottoms of the stairs and look to your sides, alright? That's all you have to do."

"For now," Joe smirked. 

I chuckled, walked to the top of the stairs and shouted, "GIVE ME A THUMBS-UP WHEN YOU'RE READY!"

As soon as they gave me a thumbs-up, I started walking and looked to my right, then left. I made sure to walk slowly as they instructed. 

"Cut!" Bam shouted, and I stopped walking. "I've always wanted to say that."

"Want to go over to the water?" Ville asked me. 

"Uh no!" I told him. "Fuck that shit."

He chuckled and hugged me. "You cold?"

"Kind of."

"We can't even get anything done," Bam told the camera. "Adette and Ville are always all lovey-dovey and can't focus! Their hands are always on each other and-Hi, Jenn!"

I let go of Ville, shoved Bam out of the way, then gave Jenn a hug. We got along pretty well. She was a really nice person. 

"Hi," I chuckled. 

"Fuck you!" Bam yelled, walked over to Jenn, then kissed her. 

"I get abused here," I told the camera, then started fake crying. "I don't know if I'm going to make it."

"Crane shot is next," Joe said. "Let's go!"

We all walked to the balcony and Ville stood on the top of it. I sat down next to Jenn. 

"How are you?" She asked me. 

"Good, but fucking cold."

"I know, it's so cold! Are you excited to get married?"

"Yeah. Ville and I are really happy."

"When is it, again?"

"September 15."

"Ooh, it's getting close!"

"Yeah. I'm kind of nervous."

"Have you picked out a dress yet?"