Chapter 136

August 25, 2012

Things had been going great. Angie and I moved into an apartment together and I got to see my kids. Corey and I were starting to get along better and Neil and I were the same. Ville and I had been really good friends. It was nice to hang out with him as a friend. Would I ever get with him to date again? Oh, definitely. 

"You don't like 'Satyricon'?!" I shouted at Ville. "How do you not like-"

"I don't like that screaming stuff."

"I just showed you a song that wasn't screaming," I chuckled. 

"I don't like all the drums and guitars and noise."

"Oh, alright. I give up."

"Hey, Adette?"

"Yeah?" I sat up and faced him. 

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"No. I love you, love you."

My jaw dropped. We always told each other what we loved each other as friends, but hearing him say that made me so happy. 

"I love you, too," I told him. 

"You do?"

"I always have, Ville."

He smiled, put a hand on my cheek, and kissed me. I missed the taste of his lips, the comfort they gave me, and how they made me feel. I leaned into him and kissed him back. 

With Ville, everything felt complete. He brought me everything I needed and wanted in life. 

I gasped as we stopped kissing. 

"What?" He asked. 

"I've been wanting to kiss you for so long."

"How long?"

"Ever since 2003."

"It always hurt me when I saw pictures of you with someone else in the magazines-especially Corey."

"Why?"

"Well, you guys got married and I would constantly see the wedding pictures and I got jealous."

"I never saw anything of you."

"I'm not as famous as you."

"Ville?"

"Yeah?"

"Promise me that you won't leave, okay?"

"I promise I won't leave."

"I promise I won't leave. Alright, come on, we have to get ready-we're meeting up with Kaitlin and Rob."

Ville and I picked up Ashton from Neil's house, then we drove to Corey's new house. 

"Stay in the car," I told Ville, then rang the doorbell. 

"Hey," Corey opened up the door. "EVERLEIGH, COME HERE!"

I flinched. "Quit being so loud!"

He chuckled. Everleigh ran to me and hugged me. 

"'Hi, baby," I hugged her. "Bye, Corey."

"Bye," He shut the door. 

--------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, it's nice now that we have a pool," Kaitlin said. 

"He'll be entertained for hours," Rob added. 

Their new baby boy was so cute and adorable. I absolutely loved him. 

"I want a baby," I whined. 

"You allergic to the pool?" Rob asked Ville. 

"Yeah," He answered. 

"Wait, really?"

"The chlorine."

"That sucks ass!"

"Yeah, it does."

I chuckled and continued to look at Everleigh and Ashton. I loved them so much and no words could describe my love for them. 

"I can't believe it's been a year since Ryan's been gone," I said randomly. 

"How's his girlfriend doing?" Kaitlin asked. 

"Angie? She's getting better-she's obviously still traumatized."

"Well, her boyfriend died."

"I don't think she's going to get with anyone else."

"Really?"

"No. I mean, if I was in her shoes, I wouldn't either. Honestly, I don't know how Neil dated anyone else."

"Your ex?"

"Yeah. I mean, after all the shit we went through-and I went through-he still stayed. I will always be grateful for that."

"That's sweet."

"Yeah, it is."

We stayed for dinner, then drove back to the apartment. I gave Everleigh a shower, then put her to bed. 

"Goodnight," I kissed her, then hugged Ashton. 

I walked into my bedroom and took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around me once I was done and walked into my bedroom. I felt hands on my hips and Ville started to kiss my neck. 

"Ville," I groaned. 

"What?"

"I just want to put clothes on."

"But-"

"Not tonight, okay? I'm super tired."

"Alright."

I put clothes on, then laid down next to him in my bed. I rested my head on his chest and felt him tickle my back. I started to cry very softly as he did that. Corey was never really affectionate like that. I missed having someone be there for me like Ville was. He wasn't too sweet, but he was still really sweet-he was the exact type of sweet that I needed.