Chapter 118

April 21, 2007

I was getting married. I was actually going to do it. 

Was I terrified?

Yes. Absolutely.

But, who wouldn't be worried?

"Hi!" I heard a female voice say-Kaitlin. 

"Hi," I sat up and saw her sit down on the edge of my bed. 

"You're getting married today!"

"Yippee!" I sarcastically said. 

"What's wrong?"

"Just nervous."

"About...?"

"The wedding."

"Why?"

I sighed. "I was supposed to get married in 2003 to Ville Valo. I broke up with him at our wedding. We never got married. I felt bad. Everyone got ready, took time out of their day to go to the wedding, etc. I messed it up. I just don't want anything to go wrong."

"Let me tell you something. I, myself, am in a relationship with Rob."

"Aww, congratulations."

"I was a little hesitant at first because if I were to hurt him, not only would it hurt him, it would hurt me and the show-since we work together. Don't just take Cody's-"

"Corey."

"Sorry. Don't just take Corey's feelings into consideration. You have feelings, too. If you were to hurt him, you're not only hurting him. You'll be hurting yourself, too. I've seen you two together and trust me-you two are going to make it together in the long run."

"Thanks," I hugged her, then sighed. "We have to go to my mom's fucking house."

"Your mom has a house where you can fuck?!"

I laughed hysterically. It wasn't even that funny, but to me, it was the funniest thing in the world. 

"Alright, let's go," She chuckled. 

I walked into my bathroom, brushed my teeth, put my hair in a ponytail, then walked downstairs. 

"HERE'S THE WOMAN OF THE DAY!" Ryan shouted. 

"Shut your bitch-ass mouth," I stuck my tongue out at him. 

"We're going to your mom's house, right?"

"Mhm."

"Then let's vamanos!"

We all got into the car and drove to her house. When we arrived, I ran inside and looked around for my baby. As soon as I found her, I grabbed her and held her.

"Mommy missed you," I said in a baby voice. 

I set her back down and walked back over to everyone. 

"That's your baby?" Danny asked. 

"That's my baby," I smiled. 

I heard my mom scream, so I looked to see that we was staring at me. She ran to me and hugged me. 

"Hi, Mom," I chuckled. "How was she?"

"She was fine. Who are these people?"

"They're actors in my favorite TV show."

"Danny Devito?!"

"Nice to meet you," He shook my mom's hand. 

"Jesus Christ, that's Tina Morgenson," I heard Glenn mutter.