Chapter 29

November 29, 1999

"I need Christmas decorations!" I cried to Ville. 

"I let you spend the night at my house and this is what I get in return?"

I shook my head as we walked downstairs. "We have to get Ashton in about an hour."

"Okay."

"So...can we go look for some Christmas decorations before we go?"

"I have some."

"Great! I want some for my apartment."

"Adette, we want to move in together, right?"

"Right."

"I'm serious about you moving into here."

"There's not enough room."

"Ho-How is there not enough room?"

"I mean, I would obviously sleep in your room-"

"Our room."

"Not yet," I smirked. "But where would Ashton go?"

"The garage!" 

"Ville, I'm being serious."

"There's a random room upstairs where I keep all of my random shit. I could find a place for it and that could be Ashton's room."

I sighed. "I don't know why, but I feel like it's wrong if I were to move in here."

"Why?"

"Well, you're going to be going on tour soon and it'll just be us two. Even though we're moving in together, the house will still be under your name and I don't even know if you can change it or not."

"You can just give me the rent that you own."

"How?"

"In cash."

"See, that's the problem. Most of my money is on my card, not in cash."

He sighed. "We'll figure it out. If we really want to do this, we'll figure it out."

"I sure hope so," I muttered. "So, what should we do in the meantime?"

"Well, we're going to figure out if you're going to move in here or not."

"Sure."

"Really?"

"Yes."

He picked me up by the legs and spun me around. "I'M SO HAPPY!"

"Ville!"

He put me down and kissed me. "HOLY SHIT! YOU'RE MOVING IN!"

I smiled wildly. "I'm moving in!"

"I'm going to go take a shower," He kissed me once again. 

Halfway through his walk up the stairs, I shouted, "CARE IF I JOIN YOU?!"

He ran back down and smirked. "Nope."

I ran up after him into his bedroom and quickly threw off all of my clothes, tossing them to the ground. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

After picking up Ashton, we decided that we would go to one of the public pools. We drove to my apartment, grabbed both mine and Ashton's bathing suits, then drove back to Ville's house and got his bathing suit. We would just change at the pool.