Chapter 127

November 18, 2010

"Oh, yeah, right," I took another sip of the drink I had. 

To be honest, I didn't know what the fuck was in it, but I was enjoying it. 

"Okay, okay," Melissa giggled. "What else?"

"Well," Floor continued. "She hugged me and that's it."

"That was it?" Simone asked. 

"Yeah."

"I would have expected something else to happen," Taylor admitted. 

"Me too!" Melissa added. 

"I'm not attracted to women," Floor said. 

"You made it sound like you are," Taylor nudged her shoulder. 

"Believe me, I'm not."

"If you were, you would probably be with Simone."

"Probably!" She chuckled. 

"When is Corey coming back?" Melissa asked me. 

"I don't fucking know," I went to take another sip, but Taylor stole my drink from me. 

"No more for you," Taylor said. 

"But-"

"No."

"Fuck you," I stood up and took off my clothes. "Let's go for a night swim."

We all went into the pool and just sat there. 

It was nice and relaxing-I felt like all of the stress peeled off of my body. I just needed my friends over. I was extremely happy because they all got along really well. 

"Hey, you alright?" Melissa asked me.

I nodded my head. "I'm just...thinking."

"About?"

"Everything."

"So...are you and Corey going to have another kid?" Simone asked. 

"Not at the moment. I don't know if I can handle six fucking kids."

"That sounds like a lot."

"It would be a of kids!"

I shuddered at the thought of six kids. I was already stressed out with five-I definitely did not want another. 

"You going to get your tubes tied?" Taylor asked. 

"Fuck no," I shook my head. "If anything, Corey can get a fucking vasectomy."

Floor choked on her drink. I started laughing hysterically and Simone slapped her back. 

"Alright, alright," She chuckled. "I'm not dead."

Floor was so beautiful. Her beautiful, long brown hair really brought out the structure of her face. Simone was beautiful, too. She had long glossy red hair and her eyes were just so beautiful. Then, there was Melissa. Her red hair was just so beautiful-especially since it was so curly. She rarely wore any makeup, so that made her natural beauty really pop out. Then, there was Taylor. She was so beautiful. Her black hair brought out her pale skin and her eyes were green. I was jealous of all of them. I knew I was pretty, but I would never be as beautiful as them. 

"When does Corey get back?" Melissa asked me. 

"Today...I think," I replied. 

"I thought you said you didn't know," Taylor called me out.