Chapter 65

"Great!" Ville exclaimed. "Everything I do, I fuck up!"

"Adette?" Taylor knocked on the door. 

I walked over to the sink and washed my face off with water, then stared at myself. I needed to do this. I wasn't going to force him to be in a relationship that he was miserable in. I wiped my face off and walked back outside. 

"You alright?" She asked me. 

I nodded my head, then tapped Ville on the shoulder. "Ready to go?"

"Um," He looked around. "Yeah."

"Bye, Taylor," I hugged her. "Thanks for everything. I'm sorry for just showing up at your house and-"

"Hey, don't worry about it," She hugged me once again. "I hope everything works out between you two."

"Thanks," I smiled and walked away into the car. 

The drive was silent-which was expected. 

"Adette," He said as we arrived. 

"Yeah?"

"Please, please don't be mad. I don't want you to be mad."

"I'm not mad. I'm just very upset."

He turned away and I got out of the car, then walked inside. I could hear his parents talked, so I ran straight to our bedroom and went to our closet where I saw a picture of us kissing. I held it to my chest and cried softly, but set it back and shook my head. I grabbed some of my clothes, toothbrush, and brush, then put them in a random bag I found. 

I walked into the kitchen-while ignoring everyone-and made sure I didn't need anything. On my way out, I bumped into Ville. 

"Sorry," I muttered, then put my shoes back on. 

"Do you want me to drive yo-"

"No," I snapped. "I'm perfectly capable of driving myself, Ville."

"Okay. Where are you going to go?"

"My mom's house."

"Okay."

I snatched my keys from the drawer in the kitchen, then walked to my car, slamming the garage door behind me. 

"Adette," Ville knocked on my window. 

"What?" I rolled my window down. 

His eyes were tearing up and his lips were trembling. 

"I love you, Adette."

I looked down at my hand and remembered I had my engagement ring on. I took it off, then handed it to him. "I love you, too."

I rolled up my window and drove to my mom's house sobbing-that's all I could do. 

When I arrived, she opened up the door and I just hugged her. I let all of my emotions out and I sobbed. I threw my bag across the room and at one point I was wailing. 

"Let's go inside," She said. 

She brought me to her room and held me. She held me like a baby and tickled my back all the while I was crying. 

My throat was so sore and my eyes were on fire, but I couldn't stop my crying. I desperately wanted Ville back, but there was nothing I could to. My body felt broken and I felt empty. The whole day, I was looking forward to seeing Ville and laughing with him. We made a fucking song together! 

Ville was the only one in my life that could make me feel whole. I wanted him back, but I couldn't get him back. All I wanted was him. I wanted Ville back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and took a shower quickly. I was back in my old house in my old bedroom-how nostalgic. I decided to shave, and as I was shaving, I pressed a little too hard on my skin and cut it, but I liked it. I went to go cut myself on purpose, but I threw my razor across the bath tub and jumped out of there-I wasn't going to go down that path again. 

I finished shaving the rest of my body very cautiously, then blow dried my hair and put some clothes on. I walked downstairs and saw Till and my mom kissing. 

"Oh, hi," My mom shoved Till away. 

"Hi," I shyly waved. "Sorry, did I even tell you what happened?"

"You don't need to."

"He alr-"

"No. What I mean is that you don't have to if you don't want to."

"Where's your ring?" Till asked. 

I sighed, sat down on a chair, and explained to them everything that happened-everything. 

"Sweetie," My mom and Till rushed over to hug me, but I pushed them away. 

"I don't need a hug!" I sobbed harder. "I need someone to tell me-to tell me-to tell me-UGH!"

I grabbed my keys and got into my car and started driving. I didn't know where to, but I started driving. I eventually stopped at a random parking lot in a bad area. I walked to a stoplight and just sat there. I felt safe(r) though, since it was out during the day. Then I heard a familiar song start playing-"Disasterpiece". 

I started headbanging, but started crying as I remembered I would blare this loudly and headbang to it in front of Ville since he didn't like it. 

"Good song, eh?" Someone behind me asked. 

I yelped. "Oh my God, you scared me!"

They sat down next to me and asked me what was wrong. 

"I'm just upset," I said. "I got into an argument and now I don't know what to do."

"Let me tell you one thing-from my experience with arguments. Don't way too long to solve it, but don't act on it. Talk it out."

"Talk it out?"

"Talk it out. It strengthens your communication skills with each other."

"Thanks," I turned to them and saw that it was an old man with ragged clothes. I grabbed out my wallet and handed him a $10 bill. 

"God bless you," He said. 

I walked back to my car and drove to my mom's house. I needed to get away.