Chapter 75

"You're kidding, right?!" Bam asked Ville. 

"There's no keyboard," Ville said. 

"That's fucking great! Why is there no keyboard?!"

"It wasn't on the list!" A woman shouted. 

"It was on the list!" Bam yelled. "It was on the motherfucking list!"

I took off the coat and walked into a room where there was a table and a chessboard on it. I sat down on a chair and put my head in my hands. I was so tired and my feet hurt beyond belief. 

"You alright?" Ville rubbed my back. 

"I'm fine," I replied. "I'm just tired."

"If you want, I can send you back to our hotel-"

"No, I want to stay."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure," I smiled. 

"Hey, a chessboard!" Burton shouted. 

He sat down and Ville sat down and started playing chess. Mige, Gas, and Mikko all came in and sat down, too. I continued to have my head on my hands while Ville tickled my back. 

"Oh, great, now Adette's upset," Bam said. "See? Everything that could go wrong is going wrong!"

"I'm just tired," I chuckled, looking up at Bam to find that he was talking to the camera. 

I think that Bam was the most pissed off. The band didn't care, but Bam did. Then, Joe came in yelling. 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" He screamed. 

I started shaking and I flinched. I threw Ville's hand off of my back and walked out of the room, then went outside. 

"Wait for me!" Jenn shouted and she walked out with me. 

"You're still here?" I asked her. 

"Yeah. I mean, I have nothing better to do."

I yawned and my stomach grumbled. "Oh my God, I'm tired."

"You want to go get some food?"

"Are you fine with that?"

"Sure. I'll go get Bam's keys."

She ran back inside and I stared up at the starry sky. My thoughts were interrupted when Jenn came out and we got into his car. 

"Do you know where you're going?" I asked her. 

She chuckled. "Not really, but I'll get around."

When we saw a bunch of buildings that were lit up, she parked on the side of the road and started walking. 

"I'm thinking we drink a bunch of coffee," I said. 

"So that we can stay awake?"

"Bingo."

We went into a small coffee shop, then ordered coffee and a couple of scones. 

"How are you and Bam?" I asked. 

"We're-"

"Here are your two cups of hot chocolate," A waiter came up and gave us two cups of hot chocolate. 

"We didn't order this," Jenn said. 

"Those two men over there did," The waiter pointed to these two men in the corner and walked away. 

Jenn and I both looked over at these two men in black jackets that were smirking at us. They suddenly got up and sat down next to us. I couldn't bring myself to look at them, so I just looked away.