steamy bath

a/n : all of these are harry x y/n. ;)

"Feels amazing..." Harry said and you let out a light laugh.

He was sitting at the end of the bathtub. The aroma of strawberries and vanilla filling both of your noses as you both breathed in the sweet scent.

You turned the faucet that was spilling warm water off and carefully got in between his legs to press your back against his chest, leaning your head back to rest on his shoulder.

"This was exactly what I needed, thank you." He whispered and turned his head to kiss your forehead.

"You're welcome love. I'll do anything to make sure you're okay." You whispered back sweetly, watching his body go pliant in the water while he slowly started to relax.

The bathroom was silent other than the quiet sounds of the water splashing against the sides of the bathtub when either of you moved.

Candles were lit around you, creating a nice ambience in the room.

You placed your hands on his thighs, gently running your hands up and down his milky skin under the water. The water had small waves rippling back and forth everytime you moved.

His cock was half-hard because of how it was being slightly squeezed between you but he didn't say anything. Staying relaxed and breathing calmly while his eyes stayed shut.

You kept running your hands up and down his milky thighs and sighed contentedly. His presence made you feel warm and fuzzy inside, enjoying this perfect moment with him.

"y/n..." He whispered.

"Yeah?" You whisper back.

He whimpers softly before speaking, shifting his hips a little once he started to harden more and started to ache.

"Touch me please." He begged and placed his hand on your side, running his hand up down. He occasionally moved his hand high enough to rub his thumb against the side of your breast.

"Yeah? Want me to help you?" You smiled, stroking his sensitive inner thighs.

"Please." He begged breathlessly and you nodded.

"Switch places with me, baby." You said and he nodded slightly before moving past you and you laid back against the back of the tub, now Harry's back pressed against your chest.

You looked over his shoulder to see his cock standing up proudly against his stomach and smiled at how hard he was already.

"Please baby just touch me," He begged once more.

"Please, m'so hard." He whimpered softly.

"Okay, okay I'll take care of you." You whispered softly and rubbed his arm.

"Thank you." He breathed and closed his eyes, leaning his head back to rest against your shoulder like what you were doing earlier.

He was usually quite needy when he asked you for things like this. He'd beg and ask over and over again just to make him come.

But, sometimes you were needy too. Begging him to fuck you until you saw stars.

You smiled and ran your hand down his chest, tweaking his nipples a little. Pinching them and rolling them in between your fingertips while he bit his lower lip to stifle a moan. His cock twitched from all the attention on his nipples, beads of precum leaking from his slit.

You stopped after a couple minutes of toying with his nipples to stroke his inner thigh and heard him whine as you got closer and closer to where he wanted you most.

"You're so hard. Are you this hard for me, baby?" You asked softly and wrapped your hand around his cock, tugging at him once.

"Y-yeah," He breathed.

"M'so hard for you." He continued, lifting his hips a little to fuck up into your hand which made your other hand come up and hold his hip down which made him whine again.

"Stay still for me love." You asked gently and he nodded, seeing his adam's apple bob up and down.

Once he finally stayed still, you started stroking him slowly and a soft moan tumbled from his lips, echoing through the huge bathroom.

"Yes, yes just like that." He moaned when you gently squeezed the base of his cock. His hips bucked up and you tried your hardest to keep him still.

Your free hand that was holding his hip came up to pinch his left nipple and tugged at it, a strangled cry coming from Harry as your hand started speeding up. Precum was leaking steadly from his tip, his face flushed and small whimpers were coming from his mouth.

You started sucking a mark under his ear while stroking him at a fast pace, running your thumb over the sensitive tip every once in a while.

"Fuck! Yes keep going..." He trailed off while his moans and whimpers got louder and louder. His hips were shifting and his cock looked like it was desperate for release. You could feel him pulsing in your hand.

"Does that feel good, hm?" You said beside his ear and he whimpered and nodded, shutting his eyes tightly.

His sweaty curls were stuck to his forehead and his lips were slightly red from how he was biting them to hide his moans.

"Use your words."

"Y-yeah, fuck it feels so good." He groaned as he was reaching his climax quickly from how fast your hand was going and the feeling of your small hand wrapped around his cock.

You were twisting your wrist as your hand slid up and down his cock while you stroked him. Soft moans were echoing through the bathroom and praises were being whispered in his ear.

"Please y/n, please make me come." He begged, hips lifting up to fuck your hand.

His head turned to the side to capture your lips in his. You bit his lower lip softly and he parted his lips, letting your tongue roam around his mouth. He was moaning in your mouth from all the attention on his cock and nipples.

"Come on, baby. Cum for me." You said in his ear once you pulled away from the kiss, pinching his nipple and that's all it took for him to come.

Soft 'ah's' came from him as hot streaks of cum coating his stomach and your hand underwater.

"Mm, there you go." You whispered softly as you kept stroking him, going slower than before, denying him to soften.

"Sensitive." He whimpered softly but your hand didn't stop, thumbing at his hypersensitive tip.

"I know baby. Do you think you can come for me one more time?"