not so tough

"God, fuckin' look at yourself."

Harry whimpered and glanced down at his lap when he felt the heel of Y/N's foot against the zipper of his dress pants, then gasping wetly when she suddenly grasped his face to make him look up at her once more. Her grip was tight and firm and she pressed down on his crotch a little harder, causing him to shift while letting out a small, needy noise.

He clenched his hands into fists where they laid against his lower back, wrists tied together with the black tie that used to be around his neck. The first few buttons of his white button-down were undone, where the flush from his face was seen all the way down to his chest. His hair was disheveled from the amount of times Y/N ran her fingers through it, tugging at it. His lips were pink as ever and wet, making it hard for Y/N to get her eyes off of them. His cheeks were just as pink and god he just felt so hot everywhere, like a firework about to go off any second.

"I'm so-"

He was cut off with a harsh slap against his cheek and her foot pressing against him even harder, groaning as he felt even hotter than before.

"You're sorry?"

"Yes, please, I'm sorry-"

Another slap against his cheek, now making it sting a little.

"Open." She said simply and Harry immediately complied, parting his lips to open his mouth wide while holding his tongue out a little, looking a little too excited and a little too pathetic as she watched spit drip down from her own lips until it fell against his tongue.

"You're really just a stupid little whore, huh?" She said with a sweet smile after he swallowed and immediately opened his mouth again for more. "Can't do anything but think with your stupid cock. Gonna have to teach you some manners, hm?"

a/n: :-)