no touching

"You know the rules baby. C'mon, you know better than that." Y/n told him when Harry placed his hands on her hips. "What'd I tell you, hm?" She asked him and waited for an answer, running her knuckles along his cheekbone. She swayed and rolled her hips, grinding their centers together to get him even more riled up. She's been doing this for quite a bit now, smirking at his eagerness and the fact that he couldn't stay still anymore.

"No touching."

"That's right." She chuckled and got up from his lap, walking around the chair he was sitting in like a predator about to catch it's prey. His face was flushed and there was a prominent bulge in his boxers. She was in a delicate set of lingerie that was one of Harry's favorites while he was naked and only wearing boxers.

"Do you want me to touch you, hm? Been teasing you for a while now, pet." She said in his ear, raking her fingers through his curls. He was shifting and whimpering quietly as she teased him and grinded against his lap, her hips moving in such sensual movements as well.

The lingerie too, God, he loved it. The patterned pieces of fabric fit on her body perfectly. His eyes kept flickering to different parts of her body, focusing on one part before moving onto another because it was just too hard to look away.

"Yes, please. Wanna touch you too." He turned his head to look at her straight in the eyes. She hummed and stroked his cheek with her thumb, her other hand pinching his nipple which made him gasp. His pupils were blown wide, his plump pink lips just waiting to be kissed until they're raw.

"Mm... I don't think you deserve it yet, sweetheart."