gentle

"Fu-ck, what- what are you doing?" Harry whimpered out, still groggy and sleepy as he squirmed, gasping and reaching out for anything to grasp. He forced himself to open his eyes slowly and saw Y/N's hand between his legs, feeling two fingers fucking in and out of him with ease thanks to what they did last night. Harry scrambled to grab his glasses from the nightstand and threw them on his face, groaning softly while his back arched up slightly.

"Morning." Y/N murmured calmly, pressing a kiss to Harry's shoulder. "I just- I couldn't wait, baby. After last night... you know me, I'm impatient." She said softly, starting to very slowly push a third finger into him, enjoying the quiet whine in his throat.

"I'm-... ngh." Harry couldn't form words and reached down to place his hand over Y/N's, stopping her for a second so he could catch his breath and get himself composed again. He whimpered quietly when he shifted, still alllowing himself to adjust since they just started experimenting with this the night before, and as much as he already loved it, he wasn't used to it just yet.

"Want me to keep going?" Y/N asked softly and after a few beats of silence, Harry nodded, to which Y/N continued until she was able to fuck three fingers in and out of Harry, basking in the soft and breathy pants and moans that would slip past his lips, just so pliant—so eager and needy. "God, you're just gagging for it. Can't believe we didn't do this any sooner."

"Pl-please keep going, feels s'good..." Harry said breathily, melting into the mattress.