strange sounds

"Is it- are they-?"

"Yeah?" Y/N laughed softly into Harry's mouth, tugging off her jacket as she continued to kiss him. But, amidst their kissing, Y/N's bandmates suddenly came in, so nonchalant, catching Harry off guard and making him flush even more. "Is that alright with you? You talked about it last night and I just... I don't know, wanted to surprise you?" She chuckled and pulled back fully and Harry's lips parted, unsure of what to say, his eyes flickering away from Y/N and over to her bandmates, waiting for his reply.

"I..." His voice was as light as a feather, the filthiest of thoughts already entering his mind, causing his entire body to get even more excited, like electricity was striking through his veins. "Yes." He nodded, adam's apple bobbing as he gulped dryly, already feeling himself start to get insanely hot underneath his clothes that desperately needed to come off.

Y/N smiled brightly and dropped her jacket onto the floor, hands reaching up to unzip Harry's pants, an indescribable feeling rushing through his body when he felt another pair of lips on the back of his neck, new hands touching at his torso, pushing his shirt up and urging him to take it off. He pulled away from the kiss for a second and let them pull his shirt off, letting out a soft, filthy moan into Y/N's mouth seconds after from the warm hands grasping at his hot skin.

"How long have you been thinking about this, huh?" Y/N murmured against Harry's lips and Harry could feel somebody smile against his neck, a soft whimper slipping past his lips when they suddenly nipped at his neck. "Multiple people ruining you, using you. You know, they were so surprised when I asked them about this, since they had no idea how fucking downright filthy you can get, isn't that right?"

Harry's face twisted up a little from pleasure and he nodded once more, agreeing breathlessly, and letting Y/N take more air out of his lungs when she gripped his hair and let her taste him again.

Harry heard somebody mumble "Take these off." and referring to his pants, or maybe they said it out loud, and it just sounded muffled because of how loud he could hear his heartbeat pounding in his ears. Nevertheless, he felt somebody start pushing his pants down his thighs and he had never felt so exposed to so many eyes like that before, since everybody was still fully dressed and he was nearly naked at that point.

He absolutely loved it, though. He loved the attention, the touch, the roughness, the feeling of them looking at him, wanting him as much as he wanted them. He felt so hot and felt like he was melting like lava in their hands, goosebumps having risen all over his body from all the fingers running over his skin.

Soon enough, he felt himself fall down onto a plush bed, curls already messed up and slightly frizzy, feeling like he was on display when everybody was just looking at him for a second.

•••

"God, fuck."

Violet gripped the headboard of the bed, lightly rocking herself against Harry's tongue, eyes closed with one of her hands buried in his hair, luscious 'ohhh's' slipping past her soft lips. Sebastian, who was fucking Harry, leaned in to kiss Violet's shoulder gently, sinking his teeth into her skin to muffle a groan. Harry felt so hot and tight around him it felt like his head was spinning from how crazy he was getting from the feeling, his hands easily holding Harry's thighs apart no matter how much he tried to squeeze them together.

Violet whimpered softly when Angelica suddenly pressed her lips against hers, feeling her hand against the back of her neck, preventing her from pulling away. She was already breathless before and now it felt like Angelica was just taking all the air she had left in her lungs from the deep kiss they were sharing, moaning softly into her mouth as she tasted her. Violet used her other hand to press two fingers against Angelica's cunt since she wasn't looking, causing her to gasp into her mouth and rock against her fingers slightly, feeling herself throb even more from the feeling.