pink all over

"Christ, you look so pathetic." Y/N chuckled as she muttered to herself, holding her phone up with one hand as she recorded Harry, running her fingers along his wet tongue with the other. He was on his knees, completely naked, lipstick smeared all over his mouth from when Y/N kissed him earlier, and thick pink ribbon keeping his wrists bound in front of him, tied up in a cute little bow.

"Open." She said and Harry let his mouth open up more, making Y/N smile, watching drool drip from the tip of his tongue as he held it out, using her thumb to press down against it. "Look at you, drooling like a puppy. Bet you want your mouth to be filled, huh? Maybe I'll send this to one of my friends who's willing to fuck it." She teased and more blood rushed to Harry's cheeks as he felt heat lick up his body from all the humiliation, especially as he looked into the camera of her phone that had been recording him the entire time.

"Pretty little thing."

•••

"It's- It's too much." Harry whined, trying to close his legs, making Y/N let out a 'tsk', forcing them back open by slipping her free hand underneath Harry's leg, holding the back of his knee as she moved to press it a little closer to his torso. She angled her phone downwards so she was recording where her strap fucked in and out of him repeatedly, before letting it tilt back upwards to show the blush that traveled from his face down to his chest.

"I'll stop then?" She threw her phone down beside Harry, no longer recording (she may have taken a few pictures, but those were for Harry to see tomorrow.) Harry shook his head and she smiled, laughing a little as she held the back of Harry's other knee, having him spread wide for her as she slowed down her harsh thrusts, instead just grinding against him lightly, watching his back arch up beautifully.

"No." He whined breathily, "Please don't stop."

a/n: pink panties and now pink ribbons? i see a pattern... love you guys! 🫶