speechless

a/n : okay so this is not smut sadly but i had to put it here because it's cute

"Are you almost done, Har?" Y/n called out, standing in front of a full-length mirror, straightening out the wrinkles on her dress. She thought she looked pretty good tonight, running her hands down her own sides with a small smile on her face. She put on a bit of makeup, leaning in close to the mirror and wiping off the lipstick that went past her lips.

"Yeah, jus' give me a second." He replied and got dressed quickly, fixing his hair in the bathroom mirror. He flashed himself a quick smile and headed out of the bathroom, his eyes immediately darting to y/n and the outfit she was wearing.

"You look amazing, love." She smiled softly and walked over to him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "How do I look?" She then asked and Harry blushed, his mouth open but no words came out. He blinked at her and she only stood there, waiting for him to say something.

He was speechless.

"What? Do I look bad?" She got a little self-conscious and looked down at herself, fixing her dress once again.

"N-no, you look really good." He gulped and tried to compose himself, a blotchy pink color on his cheeks. He wished this image would stay on the insides of his eyelids so he could see it everytime he closes his eyes. But of course, he couldn't do that. She laughed a little and rubbed his arm, kissing his pink cheek.

"Thanks." She smiled bashfully.

He felt like exploding.

"Can we just stay here, please? So only I-I can see you and no one else." He pleaded and held her hand, making her chuckle. His eyes ran down her body, the dress she was wearing adorning it. He ran his hand down her side, feeling the fabric against his hand. She looked fucking amazing. He only wanted her for himself now.

"No, we need to go."

"C'mon angel."

"No Harry, we're going."

submissive harry stylesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें