isn't this what you wanted?

"Good?" Y/n asked Harry once she handcuffed his wrists to the headboard. He moved his hands around to test if he could take them off and grinned softly at her once he couldn't.

"Mhm. It's good."

She was straddling his right thigh, a vibrator in her hand. Heat rose to his neck all the way up to his cheeks, admiring her naked figure in front of him. He gasped quietly once he heard the low buzz of the vibrator after being turned on, his hips shifting a little while he bit his lower lip softly.

"Gonna make you feel good, my love." She hummed and pressed a quick kiss to his lips before slowly pressing the vibrator to his tip, causing him to moan loudly from the feeling with his hips bucking. He clenched his hands into fists and she chuckled quietly, spitting onto her hand as lubricant. She wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, pressing the vibrator a bit harder onto his tip.

"Fuck me." He whined softly.

"I might, if you're good." She chuckled and he whimpered, his lips parted as he moaned softly once she slowly started stroking him.

She ran the vibrator down his cock down to his balls, keeping it pressed up against him while watching him struggle against the handcuffs with desperate groans coming from his throat. It was truly a sight.

"Y-y/n, fucking fuck." He cursed and shut his eyes tightly. Precum blurted from his tip and she brought her other hand up to take some of it on her thumb, sucking it off with a small smile on her face. She loved seeing him like this. At her mercy. Letting her do whatever she wanted to him. She fucking loved it.

"I-I'm close." He choked out.

"Already? How pathetic." She degraded and turned the vibrator up a notch higher, causing his back to arch up with a loud groan rumbling from his chest. His stomach clenched as he felt himself right on the edge of an orgasm, clenching his jaw so hard he thought his teeth would shatter.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He repeated the word over and over again, his muscles tensing while he was on the very brink of an orgasm.

"No! No, no please, please." He babbled once she pulled her hands away. He swear he could cry because he was so close right before she pulled away. So close that he could taste it on his fucking tongue.

She edged him a couple more times, listening to his desperate whimpers and pleas to let him come but she never let him. By the fifth time she's edged him he's sweating everywhere. There was a blush that came down all the way to his chest. A couple tears had fell down his cheeks. And his lips were all red and bitten.

"P-please." He huffed out and she gave him a faux pout.

"You wanna come? But this is so fun." She sighed softly, running her thumb over his tip, causing him to cry out because he was so sensitive. His balls were aching and he looked so hard it hurt. He was so desperate for a release, not caring about how pathetic he sounded like while begging and pleading for her to let him come.

"Wanna come so bad, please. Hurts."

"Yeah? It hurts? I thought you liked it when it hurts."

"Just- please."

"Getting frustrated, aren't you?"

"Fuck, just please let me come."

"Fine. I'll make you come."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you."

His head settled into the soft pillow beneath it, watching her with eyes that were glossed over with tears. He whimpered softly as she pressed the vibrator to his tip once again, stroking the rest of him with her hand. Her hand felt so nice, so soft. And he vibrations were so strong that he swore he could explode into pieces right now. It was like he was glass and she had shattered him, trying to piece him back together now.

"Are you close?"

"Yes! Fuck!" He cried out and practically trembled as he finally came after so long. He came all over his stomach and her hand, endless profanities falling from his lips carelessly. He swore he saw fucking stars for a second, fresh tears falling down his flushed cheeks. She was watching him with a small smile on her face, admiring how his body was reacting to her touch.

"S-sensitive, y/n." He then whined once she kept stroking him, denying him to soften.

"You said you wanted to come, right? I'm gonna make you come over and over again."

He only whimpered in response, squirming under her touch.

She was so wet and she couldn't resist but to slowly rub herself on his thigh. He opened his eyes and watched her, trying to reach for her but quickly remembering that he was handcuffed to the headboard. He groaned softly and kept watching as she tried to get herself off on his thigh, shivering and shuddering as she tried to make him come again too.

"Fuck." She moaned softly, rocking back and forth against his thigh.

"Angel." He whined, feeling himself getting close again.

"You can come, H." She said shakily, feeling herself getting close too from the friction she was getting.

They both came at the same time, their thighs shaking a little from the pure pleasure they felt from their highs. They both let out moans mixed with profanities and the other's name, making a mess on each other's bodies. It was so fucking filthy and messy. But they couldn't help it. It was so heavenly.

Harry was denied to soften again, a whine leaving his lips from the intense sensitivity he was feeling. All the edging she had done earlier only intensified the feeling and pleasure. He felt sensitive everywhere. She pressed he vibrator to his balls, unable to stop shifting from under her. She kept riding his thigh too, letting out soft moans from the friction it gave her.

"Look at you... Made such a mess on your tummy. So dirty, aren't you? Fucking filthy, you are. Does it feel nice getting overstimulated? Bet you feel so sensitive."

"A-angel, fuck please, I'm so sensitive."

"That's the point, my love."