a guest

"Such a dumb... fucking... cockslut." Y/n moaned, her gaze switching between Harry and Leo. Harry was moaning wantonly as y/n thrusted into him with the strap-on she was wearing. There was a blush from Harry's cheeks all the way down to his chest, sweat covering his body as well, just a sight for sore eyes. Leo was stroking Harry's cock languidly whilst kissing the side of y/n's neck and down to her shoulder.

"Feels s'good." Harry slurred, loud moans erupting from his throat. He was laying on his back with y/n's hands on the backs of his knees to keep him spread open.

"God, look at you... Letting us use you like a whore..." Leo said slowly and Harry opened his eyes to look up at him. Harry gulped and whimpered, y/n hitting his prostate perfectly. A lazy grin spread across Leo's face and he tugged at Harry's nipple, making him whine brokenly from the feeling.

"Y/n...?" Harry looked at y/n confusedly with a small pout on his lips when she suddenly pulled out.

"Hands and knees, my love." She said and Harry nodded, getting on his hands and knees. He arched his back more when she ran her hand down his spine, spreading his ass and lining the tip of her cock to his hole. She slowly pushed in once again, the deepest and most pornographic moan leaving his lips.

"You sound amazing. So loud and whiny for us." Leo said and knelt in front of Harry's face, the tip of his cock just brushing against his lips. Harry tilted his head up to look at Leo in front of him, a smile plastered on his face as he looked down at Harry.

"Can I use that pretty mouth of yours, hm?" He asked, hand coming up to cup Harry's cheek. He stroked his cheek with his thumb, Harry nodding with soft moans coming from his parted lips. Y/n suddenly spanked him, making Harry jolt and moan louder.

He became quiet when Leo forced Harry's mouth open with his pointer finger and thumb gripping his chin, easing his cock into his mouth. He closed his eyes as he sucked Leo, gagging and choking around him. He moaned around Leo's cock when y/n spanked him again, pushing his ass against her as if he was telling her that he wanted more.

"So fucking good." Leo chuckled and moaned, holding Harry's head as he fucked his face gently.

"Right there!" Harry cried and y/n started thrusting into him faster and deeper. His face was wet from tears and sweat, Leo's hands pinching and toying with his sensitive nipples. Leo was now sitting in front of Harry, leaning back against the headboard while now raking his fingers through Harry's sweaty curls. Harry's throat burned when he swallowed but he didn't really care. Slurred moans and calls of y/n's name rolled off of his tongue, eyes rolling to the back of his head from the incredible sensations and feelings he was feeling from all the touches they were giving him.

"So good. So good for us, sweetheart. Such a good boy." Y/n praised and Harry felt his orgasm hurdling towards him fast, his hand coming down to stroke himself slowly.

"Need t'come. Please." He begged.

"Aw, you need to come?" Leo taunted with a faux pout on his lips, Harry nodding furiously in reply which made Leo and y/n chuckle softly. Y/n kneaded his ass in her hands and landed a quick spank onto him as well, making Harry groan. He was pushing his ass back against her, fucking himself against the silicone dildo.

"We're gonna make you come, sweetheart. Don't worry."