brat

"Harry I'm working." She warned, getting into a meeting. She was currently working from home, staying with Harry every single day. She put a desk in their bedroom with a comfy lounge chair beside it. He was sitting down in the chair, teasing her as he rubbed himself through his sweatpants and rutting into his own hand.

"Then work." He replied and she glanced at him before turning her camera on, greeting her coworkers as they discussed work stuff Harry wasn't paying attention to at all. She stayed muted, trying to tune out his small moans and listen to the meeting instead but she couldn't.

He moaned rather loudly when she finally unmuted, her eyes going wide for a second before presenting something to everyone else in the meeting. He smirked at how annoyed she was becoming because of this, moaning softly while everyone listened.

"Is something wrong on your end, y/n?" One of her coworkers asked and he chuckled softly, watching her frantically try to come up with an answer to reply with.

"No! No, my boyfriend just probably accidentally hurt himself or something. Everything's fine over here." She replied with an awkward smile, glancing at him. He smiled innocently at her, his dimples on full display as he did.

He slid his pants off of his legs, kicking them off of his ankles. His hard cock bobbed up, wrapping his hand around the base. He whimpered when he started stroking himself, precum starting to bubble at his slit. She was still unmuted during all of this, taking double takes at him ever so often.

He leaned his head down to spit right down onto his cock, stroking himself faster. He threw his head back against the wall and the back of his head hurt a bit but he didn't care right now. He kept stroking his hard cock and a loud groan erupted from his chest. She tried to take out the background sound of her audio but it didn't seem to help at all, seeing everyones eyes widen from the lewd sounds they're currently hearing.

"God Harry. This is funny to you?" She said in an annoyed tone, closing her laptop because the meeting had ended. He jolted a little from her sudden change in demeanor, watching her get up from her seat and stand right in front of him. He hadn't come yet and now he was desperate to come.

"Get on the bed." She demanded and he scrambled to get on the bed, clumsily falling down onto the middle of it. His curls bounced on top of his head, his pupils widening and taking over most of the green in his eyes as he watched her undress. She neatly placed her clothes on top of the armchair, going over to him.

"Such a needy brat, aren't you?" She laughed softly, wrapping her own hand around his cock this time. He could never say that his hand was better than hers because it wasn't.

"Yes, fuck." He said breathily and shut his eyes, feeling her start to stroke him at a fast pace. He cried out from the feeling, feeling his orgasm nearing fast.

He soon felt white hot pleasure running through his veins, hearing his heart beating through his ears. He was panting raggedly now and his hands were clutching the sheets so tight that his knuckles were white.

"No!" He sobbed when he felt her pull away, opening his eyes to see her with a shit-eating grin on her face. She laughed softly from his reaction and he huffed out, letting go of the sheets to wrap his own hand around his cock.

"Aw did you wanna come?" She cooed sarcastically and he rolled his eyes from her teasing. "No touching yourself baby." She said softly this time, pulling his hands off of himself which made him whine out in protest.

"Greedy slut." She degraded and he groaned. She leaned her head down to take his leaky tip into her warm mouth, running her tongue over his slit to taste the salty precum. She pinched his inner thighs and pulled off to lick over his balls.

"Please. Jus' wanna come!" He pleaded and she rubbed the milky skin of his thighs. She's edged him a couple times now, listening to him whine and beg to let him come but she won't let him.

"No. You're not coming at all tonight, understand? You're a dumb little brat who can't handle himself. Y'know, maybe I'll put a plug in your cute little bum and a cock ring on you the whole night so you don't come. How does that sound, hm?"