ruined, ruined, ruined

a/n : another mini blurb :)

"God, please, please let me come." He begged and gulped dryly, his toes curling and the heels of his feet digging into the mattress. Y/n was in between his legs, licking and lapping at his cock. His hands were tied behind his back, desperately trying to come but she kept edging him.

"Mhm. Gonna make you come." She smiled sweetly and suckled on his tip, the salty taste of precum on her tongue. She stuck her tongue out and licked up the underside of his cock, her hand then reaching up to squeeze his cock as well, making him whimper and more tears spill from his eyes. His body felt like it was on fire. All that pleasure going through his entire body was sending him into overdrive. His hair was matted on his forehead because of sweat, his chest rising and falling with every pant leaving his mouth.

"M'so c-close. O-oh my- I'm gonna come!" He cried out and his hips jerked up just as soon as she pulled away.

"No!" He sobbed and his back arched up. She rubbed his thighs as she watched his body tremble with profanities spilling from his lips and loud moans from his throat. His hands clenched into fists behind his back, getting squeezed between his back and the mattress. Cum was on his tummy and some was dribbling from his slit, his breathing ragged and uneven whilst his heartbeat was pounding so hard he could hear it in his ears.

"P-please keep touching me. Keep touching me until- until I come again. Keep t-touching me while I'm coming. God, I fucking need you, y/n."