facetime

"Don't want you to touch yourself, just want you to watch me." Harry said shyly.

"Sure, whatever you want, pretty boy." Y/n chuckled softly.

Y/n made herself more comfy on her bed, watching Harry intently through her laptop screen. He was wearing a soft sweater and his hair was a bit messy from what she could tell. His cheeks were also a pretty pink color, assuming they were because of what they were doing.

Harry looked at y/n through his screen and looked down at himself, stroking himself slowly. He let out a heavy breath, lolling his head back while whimpering softly when he softly squeezed the base of his cock. His heart was racing in his chest, his cheeks getting more and more pink as the time passed.

"Fuck." He whispered under his breath.

"You look so pretty." She chimed in softly.

He moaned softly from the compliment, pulling the sleeves of his sweater up a little because they were bunching up at his wrists. He spread his legs a little wider, leaving himself on display for her. He looked directly at his screen, watching himself before flickering his eyes to y/n. She could see everything he was doing clearly, getting aroused from the sinful, yet still innocent, sight.

"Is it good? Am I doing good?" He was searching for more praise, jerking when he ran his thumb over his tip.

"Yeah, you're doing so good, baby." She gave him the praise he was looking for with a small grin on her face and he couldn't help but laugh a little.

He was stroking himself slowly, sometimes thumbing at his sensitive tip to get himself more riled up. His chest was getting a little sweaty under his clothing and there were a couple of droplets forming at his hairline. His teeth were sunken into his lower lip, trying his hardest to stifle his moans because he was still shy with being loud while doing these particular kind of acts.

"Stroke yourself a little faster for me." She told him and he nodded a little, moving his hand a little faster with a soft whimper leaving his cherry lips. He closed his eyes tightly, his heart beating so hard and quickly in his chest he could hear it in his ears.

She wanted to be with him. She wanted it to be her hand around him. She wanted to kiss him through it until he was breathless with his lips raw. She wanted to praise him, speaking in his ear softly for being so good for her. She wanted to kiss his neck and leave marks all over. She wanted to put her hands up his sweater to touch his warm skin, to feel it under her fingertips.

But she couldn't.

"Good boy." She praised softly and he blushed even more, gripping the sheets of the bed a little bit. His thighs twitched and his legs were threatening to close.

"Keep your legs open." She told him a bit more sternly and he nodded submissively, trying his hardest to. He was letting out soft pants, his cheeks feeling like they were burning as he touched himself.

"How does it feel?" She asked him and he opened his eyes, trying to form a coherent sentence in his head. His head was feeling a bit fuzzy because of how flushed and flustered he had became because of y/n, trying to fix the jumbled words that were in his head.

"G-good. Feels really good." He finally replied and she let out a low hum.

"Bet you wish that was my hand, right? Wish I could be there with you right now, making you feel good." She sighed softly, feeling herself throbbing down below. He had told her not to touch herself so she didn't, just like he said.

"Wish you were here so bad. Miss you so much." He whimpered softly, digging his thumb into his slit gently. Precum was leaking from his tip and it was gathering on his thumb, his stomach clenching from how it felt. He used his other hand to fondle with his balls a little, gently squeezing and rolling them in his palm.

He was needy and desperate for an orgasm now.

"That's it, good boy."

"I'm close. Can I come? Please, wanna come." He begged and she chuckled softly.

"Go ahead, baby."

"Thank you, thank you..." He trailed off, letting out a soft whine as he came all over his hand, his hips fucking up into his hand a little. He let out shaky gasps and moans, drowning in pure orgasmic bliss. He stroked himself slowly through his high, riding it out.

"Shh, you're getting loud." She told him and he bit his lip hard, trying his hardest to stay quiet.

"It's getting quite late now, yeah? You need some rest." She said after he calmed down a little bit.

"Stay for a little longer, please?"

"Of course, of course." She smiled softly.

They both ended up falling asleep while they were on the call.

a/n : sorry for writing so much!! just love these concepts so much and i can't help myself but to write them 😵‍💫 also i was thinking about camboy!harry the entire time while writing this 😭😭