yoga

Harry and y/n were both doing yoga peacefully and quietly. Their yoga mats were rolled out on the floor and they did a couple poses, staying in different ones for a bit before doing other ones.

Harry was also wearing a vibrating plug the whole time.

It filled him up and honestly made it a bit hard to concentrate with all the different poses. Y/n was the one saying all the different poses, which caused the plug to shift in him every once in a while. It was hard for him to not make any noise too, ending up biting his lip hard to contain his moans and whimpers. She made them do this one position that caused the plug to hit his spot directly and they stayed in that position for a bit, a small whimper leaving his lips.

What Harry didn't know was that y/n knew that he was wearing a vibrating plug the entire time. She noticed the quiet buzz of the plug coming from his shorts. He never noticed the sound, too busy trying not to expose himself, even though y/n already knew what he was doing.

The plug was hitting his spot so right that he couldn't take it anymore and he released in his shorts while letting out a soft whine, his face flushing in pure horror and embarrassment after realizing what he had just done in front of his best friend.

"Oh no," She noticed. "What happened, H?" She walked over to him and rubbed his back softly. He was flabbergasted, not knowing what to say. He covered the crotch of his pants, grimacing from the wet feeling of his cum in his boxers.

"I..." He glanced down at himself and looked back at her, his eyes wide as he wasn't sure of what to do.

"Need help cleaning up?"

"I- How'd you know?"

"I've been hearing a buzzing noise and I figured out what it was." His cheeks were burning.

"Oh."

"I'll get you something else to wear, yeah?"

"Y-yeah, thank you..."

a/n : blurb from blurb night yesterday. <3