hot and bothered

"Harry? Are you still there?"

Harry cleared his throat and shifted a little, pushing up his glasses that had started sliding down his nose. He completely just forgot he was in a game and that his friends were talking in his headset, like he tuned it out because Y/N was the most important thing on his mind. His cheeks were pink and he was hot under his clothes, but she told him to keep playing, to focus, as if she wasn't even there, but how could he possibly do that?

She was practically driving him insane, shifting so much in his lap or lightly lifting herself up, before sitting back down on his cock fully. She would lie against Harry's chest, sometimes leaning in to kiss his cheek or neck, finding amusement in how Harry would start stuttering while talking and stumble over his words because he was so flustered.

"Yeah, sorry." Harry replied, trying his best to keep his voice stable and composed, holding back a whimper when Y/N suddenly had a hand in between her legs, the pads of her fingers rubbing against her clit with soft, quiet moans slipping past her lips. "I-I'm sorry guys, but I'm just not feeling well today. I think that's it for me, I'm sorry." Harry said and his hands weren't even on his mouse and keyboard anymore, both of them resting on Y/N's thighs.

"But we're in the middle of a g-!"

Harry no longer had his headphones on and left the call, not hesitating one single bit before he pressed his lips against Y/N's, whimpering into her mouth. 

a/n: man i love könig