you need it?

a/n : some sub!harry for you guys <3

"M-mommy..." Harry whimpered softly, gripping the sheets as Y/N fucked him with her strap-on. He let his eyes close, taking in the pleasure of each thrust she gave him. He continued letting out soft moans and whimpers into the cool air of their bedroom, his head swirling with endless thoughts of how good she was making him feel. He was addicted to this feeling, really. It brought him to such a euphoric place, so euphoric that he never wanted to leave it.

It was about 11 a.m., sunlight flooding into their room through the window. The sheets rustled with every movement they made, making their bed a mess. It was starting to get a little hot under the covers so they kicked them off of their bodies, revealing their naked bodies to each other.

Harry and Y/N were both laying on their sides. Y/N was holding him close, his back pressed up against her chest as she fucked him slowly from behind.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Y/N murmured softly, pressing kisses to Harry's shoulder and back. She watched Harry nod, a soft moan tumbling from his lips, which traveled to Y/N's ears. She couldn't help but moan softly at how good he sounded, fucking him a little faster, which caused him to let out a loud whimper from the change of pace.

"Shh, you're taking me so well, love."

"O-oh fuck. Need to come, please mommy. Can I?" Harry whimpered and a small smile tugged at the corners of Y/N's lips.

"Go ahead. Let go for me, H."

a/n : working on a oneshot mwahahahha