touch me

little blurb hehe

a/n : might be posting my sub!harry series today :)

"Please tou-" He cut himself by crying out, the buttplug in him starting to vibrate. Y/n watched him amusedly, running her fingertips over his knees and thighs. Shaky moans were leaving his lips and his head was thrown back. His hips couldn't stop moving and there was a burning sensation in his tummy that wouldn't go away. He was sitting on the couch with his hands bound behind his back, handcuffs keeping him from moving. Y/n was in between his thighs, her head resting on his knee while looking up at him dreamily.

"Need me to touch you? S'that what you what?" She asked sweetly and he nodded until his head felt like falling off with a shaky 'please' that he choked out. "Always begging, aren't you?" She said smugly and he groaned softly, the plug hitting his spot just right.

"Think you can come untouched? Can you do that for me?" She asked and his eyes snapped open, now looking down at her. Her lips curved up in a smile and she rubbed his inner thigh, his head lolling back again with a loud groan. His hips shifted again, causing him to whimper and his hands clench into fists.

"N-need you to touch m-me." He stuttered and gulped.

"No. You're coming untouched." She decided, kissing his knee which made him whimper again. The vibrations caused shocks of pleasure run through his entire body, beads of sweat rolling down his forehead and his chest. Pants left his lips, feeling his high coming close. His cock was hard against his stomach, precum leaking from his tip and dribbling down his length. Her eyes were looking at different parts of his body, admiring every inch of him.

"Fuck! M'gonna- I'm close!" He cried out, his hips jerking and his cock twitching with more precum leaking from his slit. "Please baby, please t-touch me." He begged.

"No. Need you to come right now or you're getting punished later." She threatened and he whimpered, feeling hot, blissful pleasure run through his veins.

"Fuck- fuck!" He nearly screamed, sobbing as his orgasm wracked through his entire body. She watched him in awe, watching him make a mess on his stomach and thighs. His body tensed, the vibrations still there and the orgasm he just had made him very sensitive.

"Fuck me." He groaned and she chuckled. "I n-need you, please, please, p-please, y/n. Need you t'touch me." He said, salty tears running down his flushed face.

"Don't think I will, my love. Let's see how many times I can make you come untouched tonight."