show-off

"Oh, what's wrong? Now you don't even wanna look at them?"

Harry could only whine in the back of his throat and shake his head, trying to bury his face into the crook of Y/N's neck as an attempt of hiding the embarrassment and humiliation coursing through his entire body, from his head all the way down to the tips of his toes that only poured more arousal into his brain. He tried, he really did, but Y/N gripped his hair tightly, tugging at his roots and he winced, whimpering quietly.

Y/N looked away from Harry for a second and looked over at her bandmates, a smile playing on her face as they watched Harry writhe and squirm in her arms. They leaned back into their chairs, eyes traveling to all parts of Harry's body. They couldn't touch though, of course, all they could do was watch and say things that would make Harry burn hotter. It felt like his body had burst into flames and he couldn't do anything about it anymore but to let it consume him.

Y/N used the palm of her hand to rub Harry's sensitive tip, the mess he made on her hand previously making it easy, and a wet gasp slipped past his lips, eyes squeezing shut tightly as he tried to do the same with his thighs. Y/N was sat behind him though, with him sitting between her legs, one hand gripping his curls and her leg swung over his thigh to keep them both spread.

"Look at them." She murmured softly and Harry forced himself to peel his eyes open, blinking the blurriness away and looking at all of them ogling at him. "They're just watching you. Watching me turn you into a stupid mess, yeah? Maybe we'll mess you up even further later, hm?"

"Oh it-" Harry gasped again, "It hurts, please, I wanna- I wanna be good again. For you and- and for them, please." He whimpered and let out a soft sigh, making Y/N make a 'tsk' sound, only pressing her hand firmer down onto him.

"Well, I think they'd be more than willing to see you at your best."

a/n: part two?