busy day

Harry feels like exploding.

Sorry, let's rewind a little bit.

Y/N had been teasing Harry the entire day. And Harry meant that literally. He didn't hate it, per say, but he was a bit... frustrated, is the best way you could describe it. And he knew she fucking loved every single bit of it. He knew she enjoyed listening to him squirm and hold back moans and whimpers and it was frustrating him because she had been dragging it on for the entire day. He was so painfully turned on (yes, painfully, Harry's dick felt like it was going to explode) and he couldn't do anything about it.

Well, he could, but he didn't really want to.

That's the thing. He didn't want to get himself off even though he so clearly could. The reason he didn't want to was because Y/N hadn't told him if he could yet, and what choice did he have other than to listen to her? He liked pleasing her, he liked obeying her, he liked being a good boy.

The reason he was so frustrated was because Y/N had put a vibrating buttplug into him. Yes, a vibrating one, instead of a normal one which meant that Harry was even more turned on having that in him rather than a normal one. Y/N had this little "controller" that she kept in her pocket all day that controlled the vibration settings of the plug. Of course, she used it to her best advantage. Sometimes she left it on the lowest setting, and sometimes on the highest. It was a sight, truly.

It started immediately after Y/N put the plug in him. She put it in him after he took a shower so he was all clean. She had him on his hands and knees on the bed, hair still a bit wet and a few strands falling in front of his face, ready to take whatever she had for him. The moans and whines he let out from the feeling of being so filled up were so pleasing to the ears, like wonderful melodies almost.

She would turn on the vibrations whenever he was doing something, and it was a bit funny to see his knees buckle a little bit with small gasps and moans leaving his pretty little mouth. He would even try to hide how flushed his face would get from the stimulation. He would whimper, blush, squirm... Y/N absolutely loved it. He was cute when he tried to hold back his moans, too.

Earlier in the day, while Harry was typing away some stuff on his laptop on the couch, Y/N decided to turn on the vibrations. She smiled around her mug when she saw Harry jump a little, keeping the vibrations on the lowest setting. She went over to him and sat beside him, resting her head on his shoulder as if she didn't do anything. She watched his fingers press multiple keys as he typed, putting her hand in her pocket to change the vibrations to the next setting.

"O-oh, fuck." He said under his breath and Y/N turned her mouth to his arm, muffling the laugh that came out of her mouth. Harry folded his lips into a line and felt his cheeks heat up, continuing to type out an email nonchalantly. He shifted in his seat, the plug obviously shifting inside of him as well, and he had to hold back a moan when it hit all the right spots in him.

"You're a menace." Harry mumbled and Y/N hummed.

"I know."

•••

Another time Y/N toyed with him was when he was in the kitchen, cooking lunch for the both of them. He was wearing some silly apron that he bought months ago on Amazon that said "World's Best Housewife" and it made Y/N laugh whenever she saw him wearing it. She saw him facing the stove, tossing something around in a pan. She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist from behind, startling him for a second, before he relaxed against her.

"Smells good." Y/N said and rested her chin on his shoulder, making Harry smile.

"Gonna taste good too." Harry replied and Y/N pressed a kiss to his shoulder.

"Mm, I bet."

After saying that, she dipped her hand into her pocket and held the controller of the plug, taking it out a little bit to see what setting she should put it to. She decided that it would be good to turn it up to the highest setting, shoving it back into her pocket when Harry immediately let out a loud, surprised moan.

"Jesus fucking christ-" He gritted out and Y/N held him up. He gripped the counter tightly, exhaling harshly through his nose as he took in the powerful vibrations going through him. He bit his lower lip softly to not let out any of the sounds he wanted to let out, closing his eyes for a second. He listened to the sizzle of the food he was cooking and the quiet buzz of the plug inside of him, not being able to hold back small and quiet whimpers.

"Does that feel good?" Y/N asked him in his ear and Harry let out a breathy laugh, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yes." He gulped and blinked his eyes open, realizing that the food he was cooking was fully cooked. He turned off the stove and sighed softly, moaning softly when Y/N the side of his neck softly. He let his head tip back onto her shoulder, practically melting against her. He couldn't really hold back anymore at that point, letting small sighs and moans slip past his lips.

•••

It was night now and Y/N and Harry were cuddling on the couch, a blanket draped over their bodies to stay warm. They were watching some Netflix original that they found while browsing through the homepage, a bowl of popcorn in front of them.

Y/N looked at Harry and saw that he was engrossed by the show, subtly taking the controller for the vibrating plug in him. She turned it up to the lowest setting and Harry jolted a little, biting his lower lip softly. He glanced at Y/N before looking back at the TV, shifting a little bit. Y/N turned it up two settings higher, making Harry whimper softly from the feeling.

"You okay, baby?" Y/N asked innocently and Harry glared at her a little, making her laugh before turning it up to the highest setting, making Harry whine. He tilted his head back and squirmed a little, shivering when he felt Y/N's hand run down his chest. He moaned softly when her hand started inching closer to the bulge he had in his sweatpants, hesitantly bringing his hand up to guide her closer to his hard-on. He let out a shaky moan when her hand pressed right up against his cock, cheeks getting impossibly pinker.

"Please touch me. Can't take it anymore."

a/n: world's best housewife 🫶