stay quiet

"This is amazing, christ." Harry chuckled, enjoying the food on his plate. They were currently eating at a restaurant because they didn't feel like cooking and they didn't want to stay at home either. She sat beside him, already done eating. She grabbed her phone from her bag and it slipped from her hand.

"Shit." Y/n cursed under her breath, dropping her phone under the table. It was quite far and she couldn't really reach it so she had to get under the table. She slid under the table and quickly grabbed her phone, smiling cheekily to herself.

Exactly her plan.

"Are you alright down there?" He asked and took a peek from under the table, looking at y/n who was holding her phone in her hand. She opened her mouth to speak but only a weird sound came out, glancing at her phone and back at Harry.

"Yeah uh, just dropped my phone." She replied and he nodded, continuing to eat.

She laughed quietly and placed her phone on her seat. She was lucky that there was a tablecloth covering her and the fact that there weren't many people in the restaurant they were eating at.

She placed her hands on his thighs, making him jump slightly and swallow down all of the food that was in his mouth. His eyes widened when her hands started getting closer and closer to his crotch, unsure of what she was doing.

"What are you doing down there?" He asked, peeking under the table again.

"Shhh, just keep eating."

"I don't kno- oh." He gasped softly when she unzipped his pants, palming him through his boxers. He squirmed in his seat a bit but she held him still, rubbing his thighs soothingly. He took a sip from his glass of water, stifling a whimper when she pulled him out of his boxers.

"Fuck." He cursed quietly, closing his eyes for a second.

"Oh no..." He gasped softly, feeling her lick up a long stripe along his cock. He was gripping the glass in his hand so hard that he thought it would shatter into pieces right there. Y/n was enjoying all of this. On her knees for no one to see but to do this for him and him only. She took his tip in her warm mouth, firmly gripping the base of his cock in her hand.

He was starting to get worried because he didn't know if he could stay quiet. Her warm mouth and tongue sucking and licking him was driving him crazy. He didn't know where to put his hands, placing them at the start of his thighs and on his tummy and then on the table, whimpering and mewling breathily with every suck she gave him.

"Need to come. Please..." He said quietly to no one but himself, clenching his hands into fists.

He was fully hard in her mouth now, precum starting to leak out of his tip. She smiled smugly to herself and chuckled softly, using her saliva to coat his cock. She stroked him slowly, humming softly when she saw more precum blurt from his slit.

"So pretty." She murmured quietly and took his tip in her mouth again which made him jump a little in surprise. She took more of him into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat, gagging a little. A small moan slipped past his lips and he clenched his jaw after realizing what he had just done.

"Oh. No, no please." He mewled quietly, feeling himself getting close. He was very worried now. His face was flushed and he didn't know if he was going to be quiet while he came.

"Need t'stay quiet, need to stay quiet, fuck." He reminded himself in his head.

"N-no, can't. I can't." He said out loud this time, trying his hardest to supress the deep groan that was he was holding back in his throat. He couldn't stay quiet. He groaned lowly, but quietly, and parted his lips as he panted heavily. He whimpered softly, his release spilling into her mouth. She hummed around his cock, making his hips jolt from sensitivity and he whined quietly, wishing she'd stop already.

She finally stopped after a while and came up from under the table and sat back down in her seat, wiping her mouth and looking at him with an innocent smile as if she didn't just give him a blowjob under the table.

"You didn't stay quiet." She sighed softly. "Its alright though, sweetheart. You've got such a pretty voice and y'let out such pretty whimpers anyway."