a pleasure for the ears

YouTube.

YouTube is weird.

And like, everyone knows that, right? There's millions of videos on the site. There's many different genres of videos too. Gaming videos, makeup videos, vlogs, art videos, music videos, compilations, dating videos, and just other shit that people are somehow interested in. And everyone uses YouTube, at least nowadays everyone does. It's entertaining and sometimes educational but people really use it for entertainment purposes. There's a bunch of wild shit on YouTube that no one seems to notice, so they're just there.

Y/N goes on YouTube every once in a while, like everyone does. She'd scroll through the home page, trying to find a video interesting enough for her to watch. She'd watch stupid things like funny cat videos that were really just stolen tiktoks compiled together and she'd watch the history of the world a couple times because it was a good video.

But she'd usually check this one particular channel everytime she went on YouTube. The channel's name was simply just "h.s.", the lowercase intended for some reason. She wasn't subscribed to it though, she was afraid that someone like her friends or, god forbid, her mother or something like that would find out she was subscribed to something like that online. The channel didn't have many videos, only six of them, but the channel actually had quite a lot of subscribers. It had 89,000 subscribers, which was a lot for someone who only had six videos up.

But Y/N understood why the channel had so many subscribers.

The channel "h.s." had videos that had titles such as "male whimpering and moaning asmr" and other stuff similar to that. Now, that may seem a bit off-putting to some people because it had ASMR in the title and words that should be on a different site, and it was to Y/N at first.

Seeing a video that just had a black picture in the thumbnail and that rather obscene title caused Y/N's brows to furrow in confusion when she saw it. She thought, "I think that should be on Pornhub or something." when she first saw it, honestly. But of course, curiosity got the best of her so she clicked it.

The moment she clicked the ominous video, the sound of sheets ruffling came out of her laptop speakers. She was confused, but kept listening. A pleasured moan of some person went through her ears, which made her eyes widen. The longer she watched the video, the person moaned more and more, as if they were pleasuring themself or being pleasured by someone else. She heard a mix of moans, whimpers, and groans from the mysterious person.

She paused the video and scrolled down to the comments, seeing people saying that they enjoyed the video. There were even people that made a list of timestamps with descriptions of each specific time. It felt like she wasn't even on YouTube anymore at that point. She looked at the description of the video and all she saw was: "hope you all liked this video! have a nice day :)". She scrolled a bit farther up again and unpaused the video, her lips forming a small 'o' when the person in the audio said "mommy".

She didn't end up finishing the video before visiting the person's channel.

male whimpering and moaning asmr

male moaning asmr

lewd male moaning asmr

So it was a guy running the channel. He had plenty of subscribers. She saw that he only had three videos up so far but already had 60,000 subscribers. Her front teeth sunk into her lower lip as she looked at the channel, her mouse hovering over a different video of his. She clicked it and her cheeks grew warm at the same voice and tone letting out a soft moan. She brought her finger up to her lip and bit down softly as she rested her elbow on her laptop, looking at the blank black screen, seeing her own reflection in it as she listened and listened.