both ways

Leo looked up at Y/N as he stood on his knees in front of her, moaning softly as he ate her out and tasted her sweetness on his tongue. His hands were on her thighs, fingers digging into the soft flesh a little, eyes trained on her face to watch it twist and contort from pleasure. He would sometimes even whine against her whenever he felt her tugging at his hair, the bite of pain only spurring him on further, making him even more needy and desperate than he already was.

"Are you watching, Harry?" Y/N asked breathlessly, looking over to where Harry was sitting on the edge of the bed beside them, eyeing them intently. His eyes flickered up to her face, cheeks growing warm as she looked directly into his eyes. He gulped dryly as he thought of an answer in his head, seemingly too flustered at this point to even make a coherent reply in his head.

"Y-yeah, I'm watching."

"Watch him, yeah? Watch how good he is for me and maybe you'll finally learn something."

&

"P-please." Harry choked out, gripping the sheets as he pressed his forehead to the mattress. He closed his eyes tightly and whined when he felt a spank land onto his ass, pushing back against a little because he wanted more and he didn't even know why at this point, his brain all fuzzy from all the pleasure and overstimulation. His skin felt like it was on fire, feeling it burn with each touch he felt because of the amount of spanks he had gotten already.

"Just one more. One more for me, yeah?" Leo murmured softly, gripping the soft flesh on Harry's hips as he fucked into him over and over.

Y/N sat in front of Harry, all satisfied and happy from all the pleasure she just received, smiling lazily at Leo.

a/n: this is actually part of this kinktober thing i'm doing for this month! i'm doing a blurb about a specific kink each day until the month ends over on tumblr, i'll just be posting the subrry ones here! :)