the way the sun shines

"God, fuck."

Harry's voice was muffled against Y/N's shoulder and he sunk his teeth into the soft flesh there gently, making her groan softly and dig her nails a little harder down onto his skin. Y/N let her head fall back against the thick of the window behind her, hand traveling up from Harry's side to his hair, gripping and tugging. The noises she would let out would go straight to his ears and feeling her breath against his skin made it feel like arousal was crawling all over his body, eating him alive, making him shudder and whine.

The sun was shining through and it was so warm and yellow against their skin, making them glow like fire. Harry's breath would fog the glass and he would bury his face into the crook of Y/N's neck whenever his lips missed her skin. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and she couldn't stop touching him, digging her nails into his flesh, pulling at his hair and making his scalp ache, running her tongue over his tanned skin, everything, she couldn't help herself, and neither could Harry.

"You're so perfect, you know that?" Y/N's voice was breathy and Harry's forehead was pressed against hers. Y/N's hand was on the back of his neck, preventing him from pulling away, letting him moan, whine, whimper into her mouth, drinking in all of the sounds he was letting out.

•••

"So many people can see you, H."

Harry suddenly felt shy—bashful, feeling like all eyes were on him and he couldn't hide his face or his blushing cheeks into Y/N's shoulder anymore, instead only able to press his forehead against the cool glass window and let his breath fog it up with every hot breath he let out against it. His hands were splayed against the glass as well, and he would sometimes reach down to squeeze or grip the hand Y/N had on his hip.

"Don't be shy now." She laughed softly, her voice suddenly right next to his ear, each of her thrusts slow and deliberate, fingers squeezing his soft hips tightly. "You're pretty, they should consider themselves lucky." She said and Harry felt his cheeks grow even hotter, a laugh that bubbled into a moan slipping past his lips, trying to hide his face in his forearms.

a/n: show-off part two is in the works! ;)