swallow

"S-stop, please. 'S too much, please, I can't." Harry fought the words out, closing his eyes and tilting his head downwards, a few strands of wet hair hanging in front of his face. He clenched his hands into fists behind his back, feeling how clammy and sweaty they had gotten against his damp back. He gulped dryly, whimpering quietly in the back of his throat, his body rocking forward a little bit as he jolted from Y/N's torturous touch. He tried pressing his thighs together, which he did, but it didn't do much to help the ache and sting of it.

Y/N's jaw clenched and she brought up her other hand, grasping Harry's jaw roughly with it and pulling his face back up. Her fingers were digging into the soft rosy skin of his cheeks as she forced him to look at himself.

"Look. I told you to watch, didn't I?" She said softly into his ear, her lips grazing his earlobe and making goosebumps rise from his skin. His eyes were now open and he was staring at himself, eyes running over every single piece of sweaty skin that laid on his body since she told him too. It hurt, it hurt so bad but it felt so good and he was starting to question what she had done to him. She had reduced him to nothing but a silly little puddle at her feet and he didn't even want to fight her, in fact, he wanted to stay like that forever.

"Look at the mess you made all over yourself. Quite pathetic, isn't it? Making messes over and over just to make more like the messy little thing you are." She looked at him through the mirror and his eyes flickered downwards to his thighs, eyeing the messy splatters of cum, lips parting with a gasp leaving them when she thumbed at his tip harshly, his eyes screwing shut at the feeling.

She grabbed his face once more and he forced himself to open his eyes again, whining as she started gently pressing her thumb against his tip.

"Okay, fine." She smiled, pressing a kiss to his shoulder, "No more." She said and pulled her hand away from his cock, making him let out a sigh of relief. He gulped again, darting his tongue out to lick at his lips.

"Look at that." She murmured softly, bringing her messy hand in front of his face, showing him how messy he made it. She brought it close to his mouth and he darted his tongue out to hopefully lick some away, only for her to pull her hand back again quickly. His cheeks burned with humiliation and she laughed, only making the fire burn more intensely. She was laughing softly, kissing the back of his neck gently as she did.

"You wanna clean me up, hm? Lick it all up?"

"Yeah." He said quietly. "Please?"

"Beg for it."

a/n: helloooo! i'm back! :)