camboy

"Fuck." Harry panted softly, spreading his legs wider. He looked at himself on the screen of his laptop, a blush rising to his cheeks as he saw how exposed he was for everyone watching him to see. "Wanna be your good boy so bad." He whimpered, giving his base a gentle squeeze. His voice was soft and slightly raspy as he spoke, reading all of the comments that would pop up onto the screen.

Y/N was watching him with her own hand in her shorts. She liked when Harry was live. She wanted to type out little comments for him to read but she was too busy pleasuring himself to Harry pleasuring himself.

Harry would always talk a bit to everyone before touching himself. He genuinely wanted everyone who was watching to have a good time. His little chats at the beginning would never fail to make Y/N's cheeks warm up. His laugh was so pretty; so pleasing to the ears. He would sometimes laugh at the comments or would let out breathy laughs because he was making himself feel so good.

"Am I being good?" He smiled, even though nobody could see his face. He looked at the comments popping up, biting his lower lip softly as he tried to read them as quickly as possible.

Y/N was getting close. Her finger was rubbing her clit, sometime teasing herself by pushing only the tips of her fingertips into her entrance. She could only moan softly and quietly because she was afraid the people next door would hear her, having to dig her front teeth into her lower lip to quiet herself.

"I'm getting close—fuck—yeah, I'm getting close. Gonna come s'hard for you."