next day

a/n : this is a part two to look so innocent after such a sinful act! ;)

"How are you feeling?"

"Full."

"Yeah?" Y/n laughed softly at Harry's reply. He woke her up in the middle of the night, whining because he felt empty and needed something to keep him full. She was a bit annoyed because he woke her up from a particularly good dream, but all of that annoyance melted away once she heard him sigh happily, content with being full before falling asleep again.

He nuzzled himself deeper into her chest, exhaling sleepily as he shut his eyes. His arm was delicately draped over her waist, his finger tracing random patterns onto the small of her back mindlessly.

"Last night was pretty good..." She murmured softly and he nodded in reply with a quiet 'yeah'. She ran her fingers through his messy brown hair until her fingers trailed down his spine, making him shiver from the light touch. She rubbed his ass gently, slightly pushing on the plug that was in him snugly which he let out a soft gasp from the sudden feeling.

She pulled the plug out a little bit and pushed it back in, making him whimper quietly and squeeze her hip a little.

"G'na have to fuck you if you keep that up." He chuckled softly and she smiled, patting his bum gently. It was quite a gloomy day, the skies gray and cloudy whilst the soft patter of rain relaxed both of them. There was a bit of thunder which they both loved as well.

"Maybe you should." She replied cheekily and he let out a muffled laugh against her chest.

"What's got you so worked up this morning?" He asked, slipping his hand underneath her shirt to rub her tummy. He squeezed the soft skin of her hip and rubbed the expanse of her back, absolutely loving the feeling of her soft skin against his fingertips.

"Dunno." She replied with a small shrug, twirling a couple strands of his hair around her finger. He was growing out his hair, plenty to pull and play with.

"'ve got work today." He sighed softly.

"Stay here with me."

"I can't-"

"Please?"

"Fine."