look at me

Harry and Angelina were whining and moaning uselessly into something you could barely even call a kiss, their lips grazing as they panted into each other's mouths. But it was so messy when they kissed, tongues rolling against each other to taste. Their bodies were both damp with sweat, twitching ever so often from all the teasing Leo and Y/N had been doing to them. They had melted into a puddle so easily and it was so amusing and so fun to play with them.

"Oh fuck." Harry whined suddenly, hands desperately grasping the sheets when Leo started to rub the pads of his fingers against that sweet spot inside of him, his body burning with heat. He whined before letting out a soft sob, twisting his hips away from Leo and trying to close his legs, only to fail once Leo easily spread him wide open again, starting to push a third finger into Harry, smiling a little from the sight of his back arching up beautifully and goosebumps rising from his skin.

Meanwhile, beside Harry and Leo, Angelina was squirming from Y/N's touch, whining and shaking her head from the overstimulation that wouldn't end. Y/N had two fingers in her and a thumb rubbing over her clit in slow circles, and she would sometimes lean down to trail kisses down her stomach and dart her tongue out to lick over her clit, feeling Angelina squeeze her thighs around her head and watching her face twist up in pleasure.

"I m-might come again." Angelina said breathily, lips parting with a soft gasp when she felt wetness over one of her nipples, untangling one of her hands from the sheets to place it against the back of Y/N's head, whining in her throat as she arched her back, letting it hit Y/N's own stomach when she started quickening the pace of her fingers fucking in and out of her.

"Leo." Harry whined, reaching down between his legs to wrap his fingers around Leo's wrist to make him slow down, which he did, making Harry melt into the bed for a second. Leo chuckled softly and glanced at Y/N who was now watching, pulling him closer by the thighs before starting to fuck him into a mess once more, while Y/N did the exact same to Angelina.