nasty

Y/N loved Harry's ass.

What? It wasn't her fault that Harry liked to walk around their home with nothing but a pair of boxers on, and she especially loved it when he had just gotten out of bed, stretching his arms over his head, hair still messy and pointing in all different directions, the waistband of his boxers hugging his soft hips. It also was not her fault he looked so good, so.

He wasn't a big fan of clothes whenever he was home, said it felt too restricting, to which Y/N replied "They're clothes, you idiot. It's all fabric." with a roll of her eyes and a soft chuckle slipping past her lips. Harry had only shrugged, licking off the little bit of juice from the strawberries he had been cutting for their pancakes off of his thumb, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and some apron he bought on Amazon a little while ago that said "Kiss The Cook" on it.

"Oi." He furrowed his brows and had a small pout on his face once he straightened himself back up, placing a hand over his ass where Y/N had given him a light slap while he was picking up a few bits of food that fell down on the floor. She smiled at him as she grabbed a glass from one of the cupboards, kissing him on the cheek as she walked past him afterwards.

"I'll get the movie ready and I'll be right there to help you, hold on!"

Harry scoffed, smiling to himself.

Another time...

"What d'you want for dinner?" Harry asked as he mindlessly scrolled on his phone, lying on his stomach on their bed, his chin resting against his forearms. Y/N was lying the other way around, her head originally lying against his lower back, before she moved down over to rest it against his ass, claiming it was more "plush."

"Anything you want."

"Can you get off my arse for a second to look at food with me?"

And another time...

Harry's tears were soaking the sheets, his hands gripping the duvet tightly, as he felt the leather of the heart-shaped crop in Y/N's hand, anticipating what was going to happen with his heartbeat pounding in his ears. He loved it, he loved all of it, the burn, the sting, and the ache the next day. He couldn't get enough of it, mumbling 'more' over and over mindlessly, like he was already fucked out of his mind when they were just barely getting started, he fucking loved it.

"More?" Y/N teased, putting the crop down on the bed to instead just use her hands, bringing them up to knead and grope at his ass greedily, making him inhale sharply and curve his back upwards a little from the pain he got off on so badly. He moaned softly, the sound a little muffled because his face was buried in the mattress, when Y/N gave him a light swat to add another small layer of sting.

"'M close." He mumbled softly, too incoherently for Y/N to understand. She leaned over a little and grasped his hair to pull him up off of the bed, her other hand still splayed against his ass, her fingers digging into the softness of it. He couldn't help but moan once more, the ache of the strands of his hair tugging at his scalp felt like a gift, only making more heat course through his body.

"What was that?"

"I'm close." He said a little louder and in a clearer tone, starting to say something again before he choked on his words when she started to stroke him, making his thighs tremble. God, what a mess he was at that point, just putty that Y/N could play with for hours and hours and he would never, ever make an attempt to stop her.

"You're close?" She asked and he could practically hear the smile in her voice, managing to nod slightly against the tight grip she had on his hair as he let out breathy little moans and whimpers.

a/n: heart-shaped riding crops 🗣️