white christmas

a/n : merry late christmas. :)

The night of Christmas Eve was cold.

Harry and Y/N were sitting near the fireplace, warming themselves up. They had cups of hot cocoa in their hands and thick blankets covering their bodies. They were wearing comfortable clothing that kept them warm, but not warm enough. Hence why they were sitting by the fireplace. The crackling sound of fire was relaxing and pleasing to the ears as they listened quietly, comfortable with each other's presence.

They had spent the day doing some last-minute Christmas shopping, preparing food for the guests they had coming tomorrow, and cleaning the house up so it would look more presentable.

"Why won't you tell me what you want for Christmas?" Y/N frowned, "I've been asking you for weeks and you keep saying such vague things." Y/N said and Harry couldn't help but laugh a little.

Harry's cheeks warmed up and he wished that that would happen to the rest of his body instead. His cheeks were a blotchy pink color, taking a glance at Y/N, trying to figure out what he was going to say. It was a bit hard to do since what he was thinking of was so graphic, sinful, and he didn't even know if Y/N would give him what he wanted. Harry trusted her, of course, but still.

Harry's mind started racing with thoughts bouncing in his head, trying to... sugarcoat whatever he was thinking of.

"Want you to make me feel good." Harry murmured quietly, Y/N not hearing a word he said.

"What?"

"Want you to make me feel good." Harry said a little louder, lifting his head up to look Y/N in the eyes, the blush on his cheeks deepening into a brighter pink color.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked and scooted closer to him, noticing the deep blush on his cheeks. She got very curious, waiting for his reply.

"Want you to fuck me." He said quickly and Y/N's lips parted slightly in shock and surprise, not expecting that he was going to say that.

•••

"Get this off." Harry panted against Y/N's lips, referring to the sweater she was wearing. She broke the kiss for a second to throw her shirt off, telling Harry to do the same, which he did as well. She pulled him into another kiss, wrapping her arms around her neck to keep him close. She moaned filthily into his mouth, her one hand tangling into his hair. She gripped the soft curls at the back of his head, softly biting his lower lip, listening to the small moan he let out.

"Want me to fuck you? Is that what you want?" She asked him, resting her forehead against his. Harry nodded meekly, his cheeks still a pretty pink color like before.

Y/N could only grin before starting to trail kisses down his neck, all the way down to his collarbones. She had sucked dark purple marks onto his smooth skin, gently kissing and licking over the tender skin to soothe it. She pressed kisses to the column of his throat, her hand slipping down to rest over his bulge over his pants. She palmed him softly, listening to him gasp from above her.

"Faster, please. Need m-more." Harry begged and she hummed, pulling his sweatpants down enough to reveal his boxers. There was a small wet patch on the fabric from the precum that had leaked out of his teeth, her finger rubbing the spot gently. He hissed from the feeling, his hips bucking into her hand. She chuckled softly from how his body reacted, pulling his boxers down to reveal his tip. She thumbed at his sensitive tip, gathering his precum on her finger. She brought her thumb up to her lips for a second, sucking the liquid off of her finger, before bringing her hand back down to his cock.

"Please." He said softly.

"Be patient."

She teased him for a little bit, sometimes laughing at his desperation.