soft dom

"I'm going to give you 15 spanks, alright?"

"Yeah, okay."

Harry whimpered softly as Y/N landed the first spank onto his skin. She then gripped the soft flesh, digging her nails into his skin hard enough to leave crescent-moon shaped marks. Harry was laying across her lap, taking his punishment well like the good boy he was. He had been rude and bratty before and it resulted to this.

"Count."

"S-sorry. One." Harry's voice was soft, jolting when she gave him another spank.

"Two."

Harry didn't like punishments all that much. But he always took them well and listened to the rules Y/N would give him because he wanted to make her happy. It made him happy too because it would mean that she would think he was a good boy after, and he thrived off of the thought of that.

They were at the tenth spank now, and his ass started to bloom a red color. She gripped his ass with greedy handfuls and he winced from the sting and dull ache he felt. She gave him another spank, nearly forgetting the number they were at.

"E-eleven." Tears welled up in his eyes and he tried to fight them back, his one hand clenching into a fist.

"Twelve." He sniffled, falling deeper and deeper into subspace.

"Alright, alright, that's enough." Y/N said softly once she noticed the tears falling down his cheeks and Harry immediately shook his head.

"No, no I can take it, I promise." He wiped his tears away.

"It's alright, H. You were good. Sit up for me." She gently squeezed the back of his thigh and he nodded, proceeding to sit up like she said. He winced when he pressed his sore ass to the bed, apologizing for not being able to take his punishment fully.

"Shh, it's alright, H. You were a good boy, I'm not mad at you." Y/N reassured him and he felt more at ease, feeling floatier than usual because of the fact that he was swimming in his subspace. She didn't have to ask him if he was in subspace because she automatically knew. She just took care of him until his head felt less fuzzy, showering him with endless amounts of praises and affection.

a/n : thank you so so much for all the tremendous support, i am incredibly grateful!! i hold you all very near and dear to my heart. <3