photoshoot

"Why didn't you let me take the pictures?"

Harry's brows furrowed as he looked at Y/N as she shuffled through the various pictures he surprised her with (along with a few polaroids he had taken himself once he got home). He frowned, "...Because they were supposed to be a surprise?" he shuffled closer and took the pictures from Y/N's hand, looking through them himself.

"Do you not like them?"

"Of course I do!" She exclaimed, wrapping her arms around Harry's neck and giving him a big kiss on his cheek? before resting her head against his shoulder. "It's just... I have my own camera, you know. We could've taken them here, on our bed... Could take more of these." She emphasized, holding up the filthy polaroids Harry had taken himself with Y/N's polaroid camera and Harry's cheeks grew warm as he looked at them, taking the polaroids and putting them back down face down, making Y/N laugh as she buried her face in his shoulder.

"So, what do you say?" She asked and pulled back, smiling.

"Another photoshoot?"

"Another photoshoot. I'll make it more fun, I promise."

Harry snickered, "Fine."

"Yes!" She exclaimed triumphantly, grabbing Harry's hand and kissing the ring that was around his ring finger, before leaning in to kiss his lips.

•••

"You done?" Y/N called out to Harry, who was in the bathroom getting dressed. Or... er, undressing? Y/N was fixing her camera, sitting on the bed as she waited for Harry. He also wanted to wear different sets for the pictures, so there were two more pairs of lingerie sitting over there on the chair in the corner, neatly folded and ready to be worn to adorn Harry's body. She glanced over at the door once she heard him getting out, getting up from the bed and flashing Harry a bright, excited smile once he finally walked out of the bathroom.

"Is it alright?"

"'Course it is." She reassured, placing her camera down on the bed for a second to walk over to Harry. She wrapped her arms around Harry's waist, leaning in to give him a sweet kiss. "You look pretty." She said in a softer tone, making heat rise to his cheeks and smile.

"So, we'll take a few pictures of you in this, yeah? Then we'll do the other set."

"Just a few? I like this one." Harry frowned, looking down at himself. That caused Y/N to run her eyes down Harry's body as well, a soft chuckle leaving her lips.

"I'll take plenty."

•••

"Stop laughing!"

A smile pulled at Harry's lips and he started laughing again, "I'm sorry!" He exclaimed, placing a hand on his stomach and blowing out deep and slow breaths to get himself to calm down, holding back those smiles that were itching to get on his face. He wasn't even sure why he kept laughing, all Y/N told him to do was to close his eyes and stay still.

(The pictures looked better while he was laughing anyway.)

Y/N rolled her eyes, now laughing herself, "Just get changed."

"Can I see them first?" Harry asked as he was getting up from the bed, watching Y/N flick through the pictures. She turned the camera away from him once he got closer, making him frown.

"You'll see when we're done."

Harry narrowed his eyes at her.

"Fine." He mumbled, grabbing the last set to wear, heading over to the bathroom.

•••

"That one looks kinda weird." Harry mumbled, staring at one particular picture. They finally finished and Y/N let him see all the pictures. He was toying with his lower lip and he glanced at Y/N, who was now looking at the same picture, brows furrowed.

"No it doesn't. You look pretty."

Harry only hummed and flicked through the rest of the pictures, unable to stop blushing as he looked at them. Y/N would sometimes speak up and tell him he was pretty over and over again, Harry never grew tired of it.

"How about those polaroids, hm?" Y/N had a sly smile on her face and she grabbed Harry's left hand, bringing it up to her mouth and kissing over the ring she put around his finger. Harry snorted and placed the camera down, giving her a look that made her brows furrow.

"What? It'd be a good use of my polaroid..." She shrugged, placing a hand on the back of Harry's neck to pull him in for a kiss, making a smile rise to his face.

a/n: some fluff :-)